• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Now with the new iron gen everyone swarms that and its hard cause everyone stil ltake it so hear is a better suggestion
Move iron gen into the little mini bulding where the gold gen is and where the new iron gen is pu that in the one faceing the diamond gen make it more fair

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Now with the new iron gen everyone swarms that and its hard cause everyone stil ltake it so hear is a better suggestion
Move iron gen into the little mini bulding where the gold gen is and where the new iron gen is pu that in the one faceing the diamond gen make it more fair
I think it is fine where it is. Just play a game with friends.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I don't think they will move this.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
@zDutchie @zRinne @CyanYellow Lock cause no one cares and there being mean about it and not even explaining why

What the players are saying is that there is not much of a difference with moving the iron gen and creating a new one.
Players would just run to it either ways.

Your suggestion isn't bad, they just don't see a need for it.
Keep your suggestions coming though.
Just remember not everyone is going to agree with it at times.
(´• ω •`)
Opinions can help you brainstorm, think of it as an opportunity to improve your suggestion!

Would you still like to lock this thread?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What the players are saying is that there is not much of a difference with moving the iron gen and creating a new one.
Players would just run to it either ways.

Your suggestion isn't bad, they just don't see a need for it.
Keep your suggestions coming though.
Just remember not everyone is going to agree with it at times.
(´• ω •`)
Opinions can help you brainstorm, think of it as an opportunity to improve your suggestion!

Would you still like to lock this thread?

Well yes cause no one understands if I have a diagram
Diamond Gen
Iron Gen Iron Gen

Gold Gen

But now only 2 people get it and instantly and 3 people have to wait so if they are in these positions everyone has a chance to get to them to get the first hand ful cause its a big problem most of my teammates get 5 stacks befro the get off

D

Deleted member 204478

I don't really see a need for this to be honest...

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Id rather have the map removed altogether in my opinion its probably the worst one out of every single map team and solo combined, its just way to difficult to play on and get around

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom