Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesome8679

Novice Member
Aug 14, 2018
After loosing to a top 10 player because my teammates defense was, at best, deplorable, I vowed to take on forums to petition well really any TD update at all, but especially one where there is a solo mode or something that doesn't throw you in a pit with players that barely remember how to upgrade towers. See, the problem between some of us more experienced players is in a battle between TD powerhouses, it becomes a ferocious fight of who has less nuances for teammates. Now, before anyone comments "well awesome8679, that's great and all, but you probably actually just suck at the game" I do my very best to steal a bunch of tower slots ASAP to set up some meta comps, with path2 archers in front, a mixture of path 2 zeus/sorc for support, and of course a complete ice 4 network to take complete advantage of ice damage stacking. But alas, I still cannot account for teammates that spam unleveled non-meta towers everywhere, and against an experienced player a simple skeleton or blaze rush just isn't good enough to grab a win early on. Anyways I personally would love a solo mode, perhaps with more teams and just 1 player on each, but even if that is impossible the game does need an update anyways (like fix quake 4 so they actually work or something). And no, I don't have any friends to team with, I wouldn't be complaining if I did lol. Now that my vow has been completed, I shall play some more TD, huzzah.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom