Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe

Forums Banner - Database.png

Introduction

Hi! I am Shotgun, a TD try hard who works hard to make TD great again! When I saw the guides of Tower Defence on the forums and read them, I saw some incorrect information and thought there were parts that can be said more about. Also, there hasn’t been made a Strategy Guide yet. So, here I am with a full guide for Tower Defence on CubeCraft Games. I divided the forums version into three parts: How to Play, Database and Strategy. A full version can be found attached to this thread. Here's the second part: Database. Links to the other parts: How to Play and Strategy

If you want more guides or a community to play and make strategies and parties with; Join Tower Defence CC! They also host tournaments and events!

Zombie

Steve’s Memoirs

"I'm constantly being awoken by these monstrosities outside my home. They seem to possess the same attire I wear instead ragged and torn. Where do they come from? What purpose do they serve? Why do so many of them insist on getting in my way... wait... How many times did I die again…?"

Statistics

1606936577594.png

Spider (Cave Spider)

Steve’s Memoirs - Spider

"I've never had a fear of spiders, that is until I encounter a rather prodigious one on one of my spelunking trips deep underground. It's four hideous eyes glowed in the darkness and was locked on to me ready to pounce. Perhaps I made the wrong call taunting and squishing that smaller spider back at the house..."

Steve’s Memoirs – Cave Spider

"I encountered yet another one of those cursed, 8 legged, arthropods after coming across a secluded part of an abandon mineshaft decorated with cobwebs, but this one was different. It was a little smaller than its counterpart but still large and a lot more dangerous. This thing had a venomous bite and was small enough to squeeze through the one block large holes that littered the mineshaft. Getting to that spawner was nothing short of impossible. I will stay away; it is the wisest thing to do for now."

Statistics

1606936839789.png

Zombie Pigman

Steve’s Memoirs

"It's been a few months ever since my pigs mysteriously disappeared. I've been living off my cows and wheat since then but it's only now that I start to feel concerned about what's happened to them for there has been zombified creatures with remnants of pig flesh, wielding a golden sword, emerging from my nether portal. I took a trip to the nether and soon realized what has become of my pigs. I shouldn't have left the gates open..."

Statistics

1606936875556.png

Skeleton (Wither Skeleton)

Steve’s Memoirs - Skeleton

"I met a rather interesting monster tonight. Walking skeletal remains armed with a bow and arrow. He comes with determination, but more worrying, he comes with the apparent grasp of the hunt. Unlike the other mobs here, he carries with him a significant strategy to taking me down. I attack from afar his aim is more precise and movement is more structured. I move in close he shoots faster without sacrificing precision. This monster is more dangerous than he seems..."

Steve’s Memoirs – Wither Skeleton

"I came across a terrible fortress on one of my adventures in the nether. within it I found another one of those skeletons except this one was without a bow. It was charred beyond recognition, armed with a stone sword but that wasn't the only thing it possessed. It carried with him a disease I can only describe as the touch of death, for when it struck me, I could feel my body withering away. I have never met a call so close. I shall keep my distance for now.

Statistics

1606936909530.png

Creeper

Steve’s Memoirs

"After fighting these monsters for some time now I have successfully picked up on their attack patterns and distinct sounds. However, there is one creature that continues to surprise me time and time again. It moves in close with little to no sound, approaching me and detonating at the sound of a dreaded hiss. It seems to simply come out of nowhere. Several times it has caught me without me even seeing it closing in. Often convinced I have my back covered, it has promptly 'spawn' right behind me to strike from close range. All I can say about this creature is.... tasks as simple as chopping down a tree has never been more unnervingly dangerous."

Statistics

1606936935816.png

Silverfish (Endermite)

Steve’s Memoirs – Silverfish

"Through my adventures I noticed there are some creatures in this world who makes it their hobby to scare the crap out of me. This was particularly true for a specific type of creature who finds solace in the mimicry of various blocks of stone. The block breaks almost instantly revealing a grey bug like creature. Fighting it with a pick seems to agitate it further and it seems to have the ability to summon others when in jeopardy as block after block starts to break on their own revealing more of these creatures. They're more of a nuisance than a threat, but they still manage to keep me out of the mines for weeks.

Steve’s Memoirs – Endermite

"The Ender Pearl is a mysterious item and its origin may be even more fascinating. I can't quite understand their language, but I could've sworn an Enderman tried to communicate with me when they saw me hold it, as if he was trying to tell me something about it. What was more pronounced with the ender pearl is its teleportation capabilities. When I threw it however, something more unexpected happened. The teleportation was a success as usual, but something was left in its wake. A creature similar to the dreaded silverfish I encountered in the caves. Like the stone variant, it can be easily dispatched. Unfortunately, it caught me off guard when it threw me back down a ravine after a close teleport...

Statistics

1606936963196.png

Blaze

Steve’s Memoirs

"I returned back to that terrible fortress in hopes of collecting the heads of those decayed skeletons for further examination, only to find what appeared to be a floating head surrounded by rods engulfed in smoke. When I approached it however, the smoke turned to fire and it began pelting me with fireballs. Fighting more than one of these things proved to be difficult. They deal damage from afar and up close rarely giving me enough time to use my bow. with the fireballs and the blazes, it was a constant battle between switching from range to melee."

Statistics

1606936983810.png

Witch

Steve’s Memoirs

"I cherish the Villagers of this world. They're walking proof that I’m not the only humanoid being in this world with the ability to engage in everyday activities. Next to the village, I can across a hut in the swamps. Another one of them emerged from the hut, but she was not normal. She seemed to be a sorceress possessing many magical qualities and concoctions that she proceeded to throw at me from a distance causing all sorts of negative effects. There is something else in her too, she seems to seek something."

Statistics

1606937008385.png

Slime (Magma Cube)

Steve’s Memoirs – Slime

"My altercation with the Witch has left me weakened and damaged. However, I had little time to lick my wounds for night fell and a full moon rose. A beautiful sight anywhere else in the world but a terrifying one here in the swamps. The moon brought with it swarms of gelatinous forms that refused to die. Any fatal hit it took only split it into halves. the halves were weaker, but I was too ill-equipped to deal with them all. I retreated back to the village."

Steve’s Memoirs – Magma Cube

"The more I explore the nether the more I make the connections between it and the overworld. Even the monsters it possesses are similar but are ultimately much more powerful. I encountered yet another familiar foe, but it seemed to be coated in the lava it emerged from. This being was more relentless in its pursuit and just like its counterpart split in two with the strike of my sword. Even the smaller ones were deadly. The nether is truly a dangerous place."

Statistics

1606937035252.png

Giant

Steve’s Memoirs

"I was awoken yet again in the night by what sounds like a zombie only the moans of this beast were deep and seemed to shake the house by noise alone. I stepped outside to find a zombie yet 10 times the size of a normal one. I was frozen in place unable to move. All I could do was watch as it raised its foot getting ready to trample me. Everything went black, then I woke up to the sun seeping through my window. Maybe I should consider placing torches around my house at night."

Statistics

1606937067232.png

Wither

Steve’s Memoirs

"I collected a few skulls from those withered Skeletons and upon closer examination concluded that there were others like me who roamed this land. They built these temples, these shrines, these fortresses all that were long since abandoned. What happened to these ancient builders still remains a mystery, but maybe one day I’ll figure it out. I extracted the sand that housed the very souls of those that has passed before me. Back in the overworld I tried my hand at necromancy, combining the body and the soul hoping to bring the dead back to who they once were. Instead what I have summoned was truly horrifying. A three headed beast of decay and damnation. This thing began to pummel me with massive skulls spreading the decay like a virus. Its very presence and blood curdling howls spoke of endless torture. I could not even begin to fathom the immense power this beast had. What have I unleashed upon this peaceful world? By what seemed like sheer luck I manage to triumph over this monstrosity and lay it back to rest, but not after it caused a prodigious amount of damage to my house and the surrounding landscape. Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me."

Statistics

5000 HP

Archer Tower

1606937128879.png

Leach Tower

1606937174812.png

Artillery Tower

1606937188584.png

Mage Tower

1606937206105.png

Ice Tower

1606937223441.png

Poison Tower

1606937238356.png

Quake Tower

1606937257854.png

Sorcerer Tower

1606937268688.png

Zeus Tower

1606937286230.png

Necromancer

1606937299746.png

Turret Tower

1606937311643.png
The Castle has a total of a 1000 HP

Weapons

1606937385205.png

Offensive Potions

1606937398774.png

Defensive Potions

1606937423532.png

Goldmine

1606937440530.png

1606937446393.png

Attachments

• Tower Defence Full Guide.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 343
Last edited:

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe

Statistics

1609447955237.png

Cave Crawl

Cave Crawl has a short-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a mediocre amount of tower spots. It has one part at which towers can hit the track above it and a good amount of Double Hit Spots. The map is one of the most appreciated among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021347290.png

High Hills

High Hills has a short-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a small amount of tower spots. It has one part at which towers can hit the track above it and those are also the only Double Hit Spots. The map is one of the more appreciated among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021353017.png

Hillside

Hillside has a short-sized track with a big amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a small amount of tower spots. It is the track with the most 5x5 spots and the least 3x3 spots. It has a good amount of Double Hit Spots of which a huge part is at the very start of the track. The map is seen as mediocre among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021359368.png

Candy

Candy has a medium-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a mediocre amount of tower spots. It doesn’t have any Double Hit Spots. It has two 5x5 spots right at the start of the track. The map is seen as mediocre among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021364516.png

Valley

Valley has a short-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a big amount of tower spots. It has a small amount of Double Hit Spots. The map is one of the more appreciated among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021368697.png

Pandora Falls

Pandora Falls has a short-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a big amount of tower spots. It is the map with the most 3x3 spots. It doesn’t have any Double Hit Spots. The map is one of the more appreciated among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021373365.png

Perilous

Perilous has a medium-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a small amount of tower spots. It has a few Double Hit Spots. The map is one of the more appreciated among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021382014.png

Space

Space has a short-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a mediocre amount of tower spots. It has one part with 3 5x5 Double Hit Spots. The map is seen as mediocre among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021386357.png

Demons

Demons has a long-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a small amount of tower spots. It has the longest track of all maps. It has a good amount of Double Hit Spots. The map is seen as one of the worst among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021392398.png

Portals

Portals has a long-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a small amount of tower spots. It doesn’t have any Double Hit Spots. The map is seen as mediocre among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021397683.png

Nature

Nature has a short to medium-sized track with a big amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a small amount of tower spots. It has a good amount of Double Hit Spots and two splits. The map is seen as one of the worst among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021402428.png

Desert

Desert has a short-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a mediocre amount of tower spots. It has a good amount of Double Hit Spots and one split. The map is one of the more appreciated among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021405951.png

Barren

Barren has a medium to long-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a small amount of tower spots. It has a good amount of Double Hit Spots and two splits. The map is seen as one of the worst among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021410317.png

Zen

Zen has a long-sized track with a mediocre amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a big amount of tower spots. It doesn’t have Double Hit Spots and one split. The map is seen as one of the worst among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021418982.png

Oceana

Oceana has a short-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a big amount of tower spots. It has a few Double Hit Spots and 2 splits. The map is seen as the disappointment of TD among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1607021429219.png

Winter Special – Turkey

Turkey has a medium-sized track with a small amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a mediocre amount of tower spots. It doesn’t have Double Hit Spots. The map is seen as a bit worse than mediocre among most of the Tower Defence professionals. Though, it can be fun to play on as it is a Winter Special!
1607021435276.png

Dwarven

Turkey has a medium-sized track with a mediocre amount of 5x5 spots in comparison to 3x3 and a small amount of tower spots. It has one part at which towers can hit the track above it and has Double Hit Spots. The map is seen as mediocre among most of the Tower Defence professionals.
1609448393057.png

Honourable Mentions

Keanu – he made the screenshots of all the maps
Jaduh – she checked whether it’s understandable for everyone
Dubbz - he calculated the Quick Start / Survival strategy and told me the match times

FAQ

The FAQ will be updated if I get more of the same questions.

How to get Experience?
When the troops died you sent; you’ll get experience. In survival game mode, you’ll get your Experience immediately when your troops are queued.

How to send troops?
Using your chest, you can unlock, upgrade and queue your mobs. Use your spawner to send the troops.

Why don’t you upgrade your Goldmine first and then unlock Spiders?
Spiders have a lower Coins per 1 EXP value than Zombies and because of that you’ll end up with more Coins if you unlock Spiders first.

Attachments

• 1607021338903.png
    1607021338903.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom