Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I just had like 2 people target me in one game and I don't know why. Is this against the rules? If it isn't it should be because it makes me feel sad that they don't like me and target me for no reason :c

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The same thing happened to me recently. I got targeted by 3 toxic players just because I didn't vote hard. It should not be allowed but unfortunately, it is.
It's unfortunate when this happens, I get it all the time as well.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
So I agree with this because I understand it's annoying for players that they're getting focussed, I usually see this in FFA and it makes me like... come on! I think you have the exact same thing.

Sometimes it's not that easy to see you're getting focussed due of a solo game or they can see your HP and see you have low health. Actually I only focus people when they're cleaning me and doing annoying so they can get there revenge but I think in Solo games it's completely unnecessary. Because you may want to kill someone and yeah... you know he's on low HP or he can't do anything against you, also when other people are around trying to kill you, you know you are almost there to kill them.

So like in Team games I actually understand why people are doing that, like sometimes you have 2 tryhard teams so that's why they want a free game for themselves.

In FFA everyone can team with each other and that makes they're gonna focus you, if you kill 1 of their team, yeah, you know you are not gonna win against them, like you can't do nothing about it though, because you're allowed to team in FFA, same goes for Assassinations.

They were. They ignored everyone else and went straight for me. I don't even know why they were like level 150, it was @MakeMeMove
It doesn't really matter it's that player yes or not, if you really got focussed it's may you are on low HP, because I know he has a lot of experience and he has 10k wins in Solo SkyWars. You may can see this as teaming while I don't think it is. I understand he did or did he it on purpose.

Like I said, in some ways you can agree with it or not, I also understand the reason why focussing is annoying. So I also have to agree with some of you.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't know. I also met a team of 3 people at MinerWare and they focused on me the whole time. Just like I have, too. I think this should stay the way it is.

Good suggestion. No for me.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I'm confused, you say you don't like it, yet you want it to stay the same? You did this on another post too

I just give my opinion. I don't like it, but it should stay because then the game is much more fun at least in my opinion. Because you can team up with your friends.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I just give my opinion. I don't like it, but it should stay because then the game is much more fun at least in my opinion. Because you can team up with your friends.
So you target too. Why? It's equivalent to picking one player in the game and saying 'I'm going to make sure you don't have fun'. It's just unnecessary and toxic

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
So you target too. Why? It's equivalent to picking one player in the game and saying 'I'm going to make sure you don't have fun'. It's just unnecessary and toxic

Well, I still think it should stay as it is now. I just gave my opinion, I'm respecting your confidentiality. Good day!

(I'm not answering anymore, otherwise it's going to look like we're farming messages).

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
its honestly so annoying but its hard to prove if people are doing it on purpose

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Something should be done about Targeter's because you can no longer play the game due to them. As well as, you eventually lose enjoyment in the game. I don't have any idea's about how to resolve this issue but I know it is annoying.

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
I just had like 2 people target me in one game and I don't know why. Is this against the rules? If it isn't it should be because it makes me feel sad that they don't like me and target me for no reason :c
It may be causality not targeting you, but you can speak to the Staff and they can say to you if this is punishable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom