Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
I have not made skins currently due to school. Sorry. When i get more free time ill start making the again. BTW, If you give me a skin that you want me to add to, it's a lot easier. Its harder for me to start from sratch so those take longer

Pre Made skins - a day
New skins - 2-3 days

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Hi I will be soon changing my name to GrapeSoda and I would like a skin to match I would like it to have a Grape skin and it can have any clothing and face expression and if you need my current gamertag is Red_Logic :).
Here he is,
sodagrape.png
want anything changed? please let me know

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
mhmm i want a skin of a panda with a boy inside the panda.... the skin of the panda only with white and balck and the boy with a white skin, thanks mister :3 with love 7Godluki, Mattuki, <3

Here is your skin
bvfgbh.png
I didn't do much to due to the skin already having so much
detail. I fixed up the head and torso a bit. If you want
something changed, let me know!

RuffRabbit_Noiz

Nov 4, 2014
smellsblood.carrd.co
Pronouns
They/Them
this is very kind of you to do this !

if you don't mind - if it's not too difficult - could you try making sort of an asian style kind of skin ? like some of these skins with kimonos - https://www.google.com/search?q=min...iDgUA&biw=1920&bih=1075#imgrc=j3psOBbxYI2UPM:

and if you could try replicating a mask like this if it's not too much trouble - https://www.google.com/search?q=min...gSU&biw=1920&bih=1075#tbm=isch&q=kitsune+mask

but if it's too difficult i understand completely. you can just surprise me if it doesn't work out !
thank you in advance. i really appreciate it !

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
this is very kind of you to do this !

if you don't mind - if it's not too difficult - could you try making sort of an asian style kind of skin ? like some of these skins with kimonos - https://www.google.com/search?q=minecraft+kimono&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMIh7WZua_SyAIVCFweCh1iDgUA&biw=1920&bih=1075#imgrc=j3psOBbxYI2UPM:

and if you could try replicating a mask like this if it's not too much trouble - https://www.google.com/search?q=min...gSU&biw=1920&bih=1075#tbm=isch&q=kitsune+mask

but if it's too difficult i understand completely. you can just surprise me if it doesn't work out !
thank you in advance. i really appreciate it !
I could do it :)

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Can you please make a skin of a girl similar to the one in my profile picture, but with the shirt and hair bow thing red and maroon (Like the Dr Pepper colors) striped/colored instead of rainbow? For the rest of her, I'd like her wearing a skirt with the same color striped pattern I listed above, and maroon and white sneakers. Thanks a million, and if you are confused, tell me. I know it's complicated.
You want black eyes just like the picture?

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Hey Chin, sorry that my forum name is Mr_Jason, i hate it xD

But here is some info for my skin:

It must be a boy
With a headset and that sort of hoodie behind my head.
His hair will be blond
Black and white eyes

And last but not least, make it very spooky, like a mast on the head or... some other kinda of horror thing.

Thanks for listening, its very appreciated. Bye <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
Top Bottom