Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
I have not made skins currently due to school. Sorry. When i get more free time ill start making the again. BTW, If you give me a skin that you want me to add to, it's a lot easier. Its harder for me to start from sratch so those take longer

Pre Made skins - a day
New skins - 2-3 days

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Hi I will be soon changing my name to GrapeSoda and I would like a skin to match I would like it to have a Grape skin and it can have any clothing and face expression and if you need my current gamertag is Red_Logic :).
Here he is,
sodagrape.png
want anything changed? please let me know

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
mhmm i want a skin of a panda with a boy inside the panda.... the skin of the panda only with white and balck and the boy with a white skin, thanks mister :3 with love 7Godluki, Mattuki, <3

Here is your skin
bvfgbh.png
I didn't do much to due to the skin already having so much
detail. I fixed up the head and torso a bit. If you want
something changed, let me know!

RuffRabbit_Noiz

Nov 4, 2014
smellsblood.carrd.co
Pronouns
They/Them
this is very kind of you to do this !

if you don't mind - if it's not too difficult - could you try making sort of an asian style kind of skin ? like some of these skins with kimonos - https://www.google.com/search?q=min...iDgUA&biw=1920&bih=1075#imgrc=j3psOBbxYI2UPM:

and if you could try replicating a mask like this if it's not too much trouble - https://www.google.com/search?q=min...gSU&biw=1920&bih=1075#tbm=isch&q=kitsune+mask

but if it's too difficult i understand completely. you can just surprise me if it doesn't work out !
thank you in advance. i really appreciate it !

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
this is very kind of you to do this !

if you don't mind - if it's not too difficult - could you try making sort of an asian style kind of skin ? like some of these skins with kimonos - https://www.google.com/search?q=minecraft+kimono&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMIh7WZua_SyAIVCFweCh1iDgUA&biw=1920&bih=1075#imgrc=j3psOBbxYI2UPM:

and if you could try replicating a mask like this if it's not too much trouble - https://www.google.com/search?q=min...gSU&biw=1920&bih=1075#tbm=isch&q=kitsune+mask

but if it's too difficult i understand completely. you can just surprise me if it doesn't work out !
thank you in advance. i really appreciate it !
I could do it :)

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Can you please make a skin of a girl similar to the one in my profile picture, but with the shirt and hair bow thing red and maroon (Like the Dr Pepper colors) striped/colored instead of rainbow? For the rest of her, I'd like her wearing a skirt with the same color striped pattern I listed above, and maroon and white sneakers. Thanks a million, and if you are confused, tell me. I know it's complicated.
You want black eyes just like the picture?

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Hey Chin, sorry that my forum name is Mr_Jason, i hate it xD

But here is some info for my skin:

It must be a boy
With a headset and that sort of hoodie behind my head.
His hair will be blond
Black and white eyes

And last but not least, make it very spooky, like a mast on the head or... some other kinda of horror thing.

Thanks for listening, its very appreciated. Bye <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom