Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
I'd really like a new skin ^~^ If you take a look at my current skin, I'd like the hair to stay in the same color range, but you can make it any length, any style, and I literally don't care what the outfit looks like so long as it's cool and it's not super girly but not super bland. I kind of like the same pattern idea as the skin on the front row, second seat in your example photo c: But yeah, other than that, just surprise me :p
I fixed it just like you requested, here it is
Serket Syndrome.png

CikaLaki

Oct 16, 2015
Hey there @MisterBigChin !
Since you are making custom skins, and you are actually pretty good at it, I would like to request a skin for myself.
So, I always wanted to have a skin that looks like this one, but I would like it even more with some red elements.
TLCy4zs 123.png

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Aye! I'll be making skins for you guys again! Have you ever wanted a custom minecraft skin but couldn't seem to be able to make one that looked good or find a good skin maker? Or maybe you were just too lazy to do it... If for any reason you want a custom skin you've come to the right place! I'll be taking requests for skins, just reply to this with a description of what you would like your skin to look like and watch the magic! Don't have anything in mind for a skin? Feel free to ask me to make whatever! *If you already have a skin picked out and you want more detail in it, I can do that as well.
Hey BigChin, It's me the Mega dude. ;)
Could you make for me a PvP based picture/wallpaper/whatever.

Details:
  • Iron Sword
  • With my DEFAULT skin (Not the X-mas edit or Eastern edit)
  • You can choose whatever you want, it only need to be in a PvP style. ;)

Thank you

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Hi @MisterBigChin , I would really like a custom skin made by such a great skin-builder as you! The skin I currently have is made by me and I dont really like his body. I do really like the head though and I think its awesome. I'll send you a picture of the head.

Description:

a nice looking derpy chicken skin with maybe a derpy hat or anything
Steve and Alex fitting skins are both good
I like derping, so I would like a derpy skin as well :D
If you come up with anything you like, make sure to add it, you are a pro at this so... You probably know way better what fits good or not. I have a cape with a chicken head, would be cool if the skin fits it. Not necessary though.

And of course: Thank you so much for your attention and maybe your selfmade skin! If you made it, please message me on Cube with the conversation function!

Here is the head I am currently using:
upload_2016-1-26_19-8-24.png
Now I dont want to request too much. But the head has a cockscomb which is sticking out a bit. I dont know how to make that, but if you do... it would be awesome!

I really appreciate that you're watching this, and once again: Thanks!

Last edited:

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Since you are making custom skins, and you are actually pretty good at it, I would like to request a skin for myself.
So, I always wanted to have a skin that looks like this one, but I would like it even more with some red elements.
Bruh.

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
So, I always wanted to have a skin that looks like this one, but I would like it even more with some red elements.View attachment 72113
So you want the same skin as SonOfNazareth but in red?

Hey BigChin, It's me the Mega dude. ;)
Could you make for me a PvP based picture/wallpaper/whatever.

Details:
  • Iron Sword
  • With my DEFAULT skin (Not the X-mas edit or Eastern edit)
  • You can choose whatever you want, it only need to be in a PvP style. ;)

Thank you
I don't make wallpapers. I just use http://minecraft.novaskin.me/wallpapers# to present the skins I made

Hi @MisterBigChin , I would really like a custom skin made by such a great skin-builder as you! The skin I currently have is made by me and I dont really like his body. I do really like the head though and I think its awesome. I'll send you a picture of the head.

Description:

a nice looking derpy chicken skin with maybe a derpy hat or anything
Steve and Alex fitting skins are both good
I like derping, so I would like a derpy skin as well :D
If you come up with anything you like, make sure to add it, you are a pro at this so... You probably know way better what fits good or not. I have a cape with a chicken head, would be cool if the skin fits it. Not necessary though.

And of course: Thank you so much for your attention and maybe your selfmade skin! If you made it, please message me on Cube with the conversation function!

Here is the head I am currently using: View attachment 72141 Now I dont want to request too much. But the head has a cockscomb which is sticking out a bit. I dont know how to make that, but if you do... it would be awesome!

I really appreciate that you're watching this, and once again: Thanks!
You want a derpy chicken skin?

Are you already finished?
Gonna do it right now

lel

Name: _Dutchy

Description: PvP - 'Leader band-Polish flag colors -Right arm' - Glasses as This ==> View attachment 70881
Hair Black/brown - clothes no preference

Anyways Thanks, i hope you can do anything with this <3 :p
I would really like to have a similar like HackersDontWin and halothe23 but it does need to fit with my English cape thanks :)
Workin on it

LowFat

Dec 23, 2015
The Chunk Network
:p no problam... but can you give me a little thing about yourself of what you like?

This is all just random information but don't use it in the skin if it doesn't look good
Colors I like: purple and black together, also light aqua is nice :P
Objects of affection: Muffins, muffins, and more muffins.
Random Stuff: I have an OptiFine cape so I can coordinate it to match a skin too if you want :P

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
You asked if I wantend a derpy chicken skin, yes! Those are so much more cooler than the cool looking skins. The reason for that: chickens in real life are insanely derpy :D thanks Chin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom