Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are My Two Ideas (found in my thread) Pretty Good Ones?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15612

Well, i have to admit something, 1.9 isn't that bad, but it's bad at the same time. it's laggy, and some of the new things are, erm, bad.
But, this is the ''Future'', as some people hated some stuff in 1.8, some people is hating 1.9, like you.
Some good things are going to be added to this Minecraft version, and i'm pretty sure Cubecraft is going to have it, we can't just stay in the past, and accept this feature.

-1 For this.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
"The logic behind my idea is very unlikely and I am possibly getting ahead of myself, but this may be a really good idea. Think about it; many people are complaining on the random and even major lag spikes and sudden glitches like Block Lag, Rubber Band Lag (both of which still deal with lag. -_-), and this is because, I am no geographer or what-not, Europe and the United States are pretty far from each other, plus the amount of people across the world who play on the server. But the most amount of people who play on the server are from the U.S., like myself. All that you need to do is find some staff who live in the U.S. to run a server here. You can have both a European and American server on the same name! Also, there can be two separate websites, if that isn't too much trouble. Again. please make a United States server for us Americans, along with a 1.8 version of the server. If none of my ideas come hand-in-hand, I am truly sorry for being uneducated and wasting your precious time. But if these are legitimate ideas that can be put into consideration, then please be my guest and inform me. =]"

... If you think europe and US Is far, think about Indonesia and Europe.
Anyhow
This is not about lag (While some are), this "lag" are made because of the Anti Cheat the server currently using. They are still in progress of making a new anti cheat to fix this crazy bug :v
And what is it with people about US Server anyway... There isn't much lag, besides, US Probably have thousands of op wifi with God Speed, I fail to see why you need a server in the US While it probably will only add like +5 fps than normal.
Could be just me, or i am just stupid, anyway, cyayo

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Okay, if you were a little confused on the title, CubeCraft should be sent back to 1.8. Before you go about saying "It's too late now" or "Shut your mouth, child", just hear me out. I have seen recent posts of other players who HATE 1.9 on the server, because of the fighting style or anything else. One way to negate these issues is to take CubeCraft back to 1.8. I am not saying to make CubeCraft a 1.8 Only server; servers like Hypixel and HiveMC are both 1.9 and 1.8 compatible, which is what I was originally getting at. You guys should set up a 1.8 CubeCraft server for the players who want to play the games in the 1.8 style. Before you bring up the obstacle on how most mini-games have / include features only 1.9 Minecraft provides, give me the chance to back myself up. There have been a select amount of updates made to some mini-games like Sky Wars, Egg Wars, etc. Just eliminate 1.9 features like Shields, Tipped Arrows, and any other things I might have forgot; simple as that.
Your voices are being heard. There's no way in heck that we're going to not use the new 1.9 features (because they're super cool and honestly really useful) but believe me, your voices are being heard. Hang around and see what gets added in the near future; I'm certain that you and a lot of other players will be thrilled.

Make. A. United. States. Server!!!
It's been talked about. Pretty sure it's confirmed, but I personally haven't seen any development on it in a while. As an American, I too would like a US-based server.

Reactions: Carmina12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom