Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
#firstposthype

Hi people of the internet!
I’ve been playing Tower Defense for a little while now, and I have pretty much bought everything I need in the game with points in terms of towers.

The only thing I’m missing now is sword and bow abilities, which I don’t really use much, but they can still come in handy every now and then. However, I’ve been sticking with default abilities, without really trying anything since they’re extremely expensive in terms of points.

Therefore, I come to you guys and ask you what abilities you would recommend / you prefer using in games and why.
Hoping to see some interesting suggestions that can motivate me to buy them.

Thank y’all <3

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
The only ability I ever see coming in handy every once in a while is the freeze ability for your sword, since you can purposefully freeze troops on locations you have most of your towers placed in the game to save yourself from early rushes a little easier, though my personal preferance are AoE potions in those kind of situations.

Reactions: coralines
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom