Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
So I was playing some games with a party and we wanted to switch team. I was already in the menu but my teammate was just afk for 1 minute. That is why I suggest that maybe the party owner could drag the whole party to another team. I think this should be made so right-click drags the whole party and left-click just drags you. I think this will make playing in party's easier. Let me know what you think of this idea.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
So I was playing some games with a party and we wanted to switch team. I was already in the menu but my teammate was just afk for 1 minute. That is why I suggest that maybe the party owner could drag the whole party to another team. I think this should be made so right-click drags the whole party and left-click just drags you. I think this will make playing in party's easier. Let me know what you think of this idea.
I've been thinking about my thread and maybe adding an option in the lobby menu to allow a party owner to drag you to a different team would be better.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Well, sometimes you get an error message that you have not been placed together on the team, which could be annoying when you are in a party with someone who is afk. What I/my party leader usually do is rejoin the game so that your party automatically placed back in a team, this may sometimes not work, but then you’ll just have to retry it.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Well, sometimes you get an error message that you have not been placed together on the team, which could be annoying when you are in a party with someone who is afk. What I/my party leader usually do is rejoin the game so that your party automatically placed back in a team, this may sometimes not work, but then you’ll just have to retry it.
Hey, I ment that when the owner wants to switch team. For example big maps like mansion where you the whole party might want to change team to be in the better team. because alot of times there is a still place but some people in a party are afk/aren't that quick.

Reactions: Zillu

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I'm not sure, Do you have any other arguments why this needs to be implemented?

Maby then I can agree with it
imma say it with the names
So when i (LightsOn_) play mansion while im in the p with Lightsoff_ and the most ranked players join the other team in Mansion Rome or Orc or other big maps then i wanna change to the good team cus i dont wanna lose xD
So then i tell LightsOff_ to switch from team then sometimes he is to late so when he change team with me because i switch team with my p he is in the team
But you can still change team without youre party with left click but when you do right click youre whole p switch
But i know not everyone wants that there party leader can chose that, they can disable this in the lobby by settings when you click on youre head.
You know what im talking about?

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
imma say it with the names
So when i (LightsOn_) play mansion while im in the p with Lightsoff_ and the most ranked players join the other team in Mansion Rome or Orc or other big maps then i wanna change to the good team cus i dont wanna lose xD
So then i tell LightsOff_ to switch from team then sometimes he is to late so when he change team with me because i switch team with my p he is in the team
But you can still change team without youre party with left click but when you do right click youre whole p switch
But i know not everyone wants that there party leader can chose that, they can disable this in the lobby by settings when you click on youre head.
You know what im talking about?
i know but, are there other arguments why, this is just one argument,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom