Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoggyTaco-_-

Member
Oct 6, 2020
64
33
19
I haven’t played sky lock in a while but I remember there being a feature similar to sweeping edge on bedrock. It seems to be gone now. Was it an experiement? Or a bug? Any plans to bring it back?
 

SoggyTaco-_-

Member
Oct 6, 2020
64
33
19
F1BB7DBE-1BD9-4FFF-B398-80BD2EF1DC1A.jpeg
Also I don’t remember wither skeletons looking like this
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom