Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 347571

Dear humans

Today i have something very fascinating but i do understand that nobody will care. So as we all know you are NOT allowed to swear on Discord, Minecraft or on here which is very unfortunate. ( not always )

I would like to suggest that swearing does not get you punished if it's acceptable so it means you are allowed to swear but not if it's targetted to.someone so you could possibly hurt that person.

"Keep swearing to a minimum"

I get that you have to stay polite but right now it gets so boring since i can't share any of my HIGH quality memes!! Sometimes i share a meme while i don't realize that someone says a bad word in it for example.

Yes it's hard to check by Moderators at first but i am pretty sure they will get used to it.

have a very nice day!!

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
So you only would like to be able to share your memes that have some bad words in it? Because I think the swearing rules in general are pretty good. You don't want to get a punishment for it? Don't swear.
But honestly I don't see why you shouldn't be able to share some memes, as long as its not too bad like insulting a race, gender or person in particular. Jokes are funny, but dont overdo it.

D

Deleted member 347571

So you only would like to be able to share your memes that have some bad words in it? Because I think the swearing rules in general are pretty good. You don't want to get a punishment for it? Don't swear.
But honestly I don't see why you shouldn't be able to share some memes, as long as its not too bad like insulting a race, gender or person in particular. Jokes are funny, but dont overdo it.
Have you read anything or are you just cimmenting something? There are many situation where you can't have fun or make jokes with people because you'll get muted ir banned for sure. Why do you think that players go to a different server to play FFA?

• Unsure
Reactions: Amazinq

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Have you read anything or are you just cimmenting something? There are many situation where you can't have fun or make jokes with people because you'll get muted ir banned for sure. Why do you think that players go to a different server to play FFA?
Honestly, the people that go to different servers wont be toxic on Cubecraft no more. Sure they are losing players, but I agree that being toxic should be punishable.

Now back to my point, you can swear if its acceptable. You either need to swear real bad to get instantly muted, or you need 3 messages to receive a punishment. Joking/swearing in party chat is allowed as long as no one in the party either gets offended or reports you.

So really I dont get your point. If its just you wanting to be able to send memes then I think you should be allowed to. But otherwise I don't understand why you've created this thread because in my opinion swearing should not be allowed whatsoever.

D

Deleted member 347571

Honestly, the people that go to different servers wont be toxic on Cubecraft no more. Sure they are losing players, but I agree that being toxic should be punishable.
Who's talking about toxicity though? Just allow people to have fun..
Now back to my point, you can swear if its acceptable. You either need to swear real bad to get instantly muted, or you need 3 messages to receive a punishment. Joking/swearing in party chat is allowed as long as no one in the party either gets offended or reports you
stuff like "Fu" or "Sh" isn't allowed which isn't really bad you know.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Who's talking about toxicity though? Just allow people to have fun..
If you mean for people to have fun using toxicity then i disagree. I'm glad this is not allowed.
stuff like "Fu" or "Sh" isn't allowed which isn't really bad you know.
'Sh' would be allowed if its not meant in a toxic way. To be honest, I've had many reports being closed because the swearing wasn't meant in a toxic way or it did not insult anyone, so it is allowed in some cases.

D

Deleted member 347571

It shouldn't be a challenge to not use swear words that others may find offensive 🤷‍♂️ In this case, just change up your vocab and you'll be perfectly fine! 🙂
Could you give me an example for how "sh" can be offensive?

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I've had many reports being closed because the swearing wasn't meant in a toxic way or it did not insult anyone, so it is allowed in some cases.

I doubt that, actually using an inappropriate language/words although were sent without the purpose of offending anyone are not allowed anyways.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
It's not because you'll get banned for it
You might get muted for it but only if it is targetted to a player.

I doubt that, actually using an inappropriate language/words although were sent without the purpose of offending anyone are not allowed anyways.
I actually have had many cases were this is not true. Especially Hqteful has a very strong opinion on this. He would never punish someone if they don't absolutely deserve it, which I think is very admirable.

It shouldn't be a challenge to not use swear words that others may find offensive 🤷‍♂️ In this case, just change up your vocab and you'll be perfectly fine! 🙂
Very well said! I can't agree with you more 😁

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq

ItzSaga

May 18, 2022
Dear humans

Today i have something very fascinating but i do understand that nobody will care. So as we all know you are NOT allowed to swear on Discord, Minecraft or on here which is very unfortunate. ( not always )

I would like to suggest that swearing does not get you punished if it's acceptable so it means you are allowed to swear but not if it's targetted to.someone so you could possibly hurt that person.

I get that you have to stay polite but right now it gets so boring since i can't share any of my HIGH quality memes!! Sometimes i share a meme while i don't realize that someone says a bad word in it for example.

Yes it's hard to check by Moderators at first but i am pretty sure they will get used to it.

have a very nice day!!
this is so true. when i swear, i mostly swear to myself. and i write it so children cant search it up. there doesnt have to be harm to others when u swear.

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Dear humans

have a very nice day!!
I don't agree. I don't understand what stops you from sharing memes.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
You don't want to get a punishment for it? Don't swear.
1653039613882.jpeg

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
Dear humans

have a very nice day!!
All this is more for the children who play in CCG

Top Bottom