Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RemiFan

Well-Known Member
Jan 22, 2017
179
749
144
21
Swäden
Survival Games is already a game on CubeCraft, sadly only as a featured game though. I personally really enjoy playing SG, so I’d love for it to be permanent, but not enough players agree.
however, if you want to play survival games, you can vote it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/java-vote-for-the-featured-game.251185/page-2
A new gamemode on the server would be amazing though, seeing as almost all of them have been on the server for a long time, so if you could come up with other ideas for new gamemodes I’d love to read them!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr_Bigams
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom