Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Schaabje

Jul 8, 2019
In my opinion survival games should be a non arcade game, so you can play it all the time. It is the most played arcade game and it is one of the old games of cubecraft i really miss.

Reactions: Froq

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Survival games isn't an arcade game (Considering it's fully pvp) and due to the a fact that the last time it was a perm game, it was basically dead. Took ages for any game to start due to the lack of players actually wanting to play it unlike Eggwars or Skywars

Reactions: God.

Schaabje

Jul 8, 2019
Survival games isn't an arcade game (Considering it's fully pvp) and due to the a fact that the last time it was a perm game, it was basically dead. Took ages for any game to start due to the lack of players actually wanting to play it unlike Eggwars or Skywars
sg is an arcade game tho, i played it last week on cubecraft in arcade

RystOP

Jul 18, 2019
Hey People! I hope you are good! I really have an idea of a game, that can be a good mode of game in Cube ! I suggest UHC And SkyBlock. These mods can grow up the server. I Know that this server can grow up with this gamemode! I hope you like the idea! Let me know your opinion. Thanks for attention! Play With me! RystOP

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom