Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
The game mode Survival Games has been around for a long time.
Why does Survival Games not have a specific topic on the forums?
I think giving Survival Games a specific topic on the forums will encourage players to come up with new strategy's and idea's and share them.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
They kinda dont care about survival games and never update it, its the same maps, kits and everything like before. They update all the other games all the time and its sad that they dont focus on sg too because i really like to play it.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
I think they don't care too much about survival games, also, it's been a lot of time since the last update.

In my opinion, I loved the way survival games were before, with the old kits (2 speed potions, full iron gear, etc) and old maps (old desert, steampunk, old candy, old village, pirates, etc). I remember playing a lot of games per day at night and pushing myself to get at least ten victories..... those were good times.

Honestly, since the update that erased all the old maps and nerfed kits I stopped playing survival games. If they, at least return the old maps, I will play again.

Reactions: Despacito 2

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The game mode Survival Games has been around for a long time.
Why does Survival Games not have a specific topic on the forums?
I think giving Survival Games a specific topic on the forums will encourage players to come up with new strategy's and idea's and share them.
Even though survival games is very original, they never update it. Maybe because its not as popular as the other games? Idk

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Everyone wants the more popular games to get updated first. I'm sure there will be a SkyWars update, Lucky Block Islands Update, BlockWars etc adding new maps. Also, if you'd want any Survival Games map you could start a thread about it. I will definitely support it if I like it :)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Survival games needs an update, tbh the next update will be sg I think. The game is dead, and needs to be revived

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
survival games is one of the originals. it would be great to see an update to it and for it to have some more players come to enjoy it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom