Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Survival Games is a minigame where you pick items from chests and you use it for fighting, but... WHAT IF YOU ARE UNLUCKY? Your only items are leather armor and wooden sword. A full iron guy comes to me like a beast, and kills me.
Sometimes this can be annoying, so I came to suggest this:

Every minute, a random person receives something, like a sword, armor or even food.
Swords - Wooden, Stone and Iron
Armor - Leather, chainmail and Iron
Food - Steak (Max quantity: 5), potatoes (Max quantity: 10) , fish (Max quantity: 12)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Meh. I kind of like it, but that's the propuse of Survival Games. Be happy what you get out of a chest. When I play SG, I kept getting chased by guys that have better armour then me. They got an iron sword from spawn, I a wooden sword and still beat them. Just fight with him, if you are low run away. If you regen enough hearts, fight back, etc. Till you can't regen anymore, then you need to find a way escape from him.

Example the map desert: There's a river, right? Well go to the river and parkour over it. Then you turn to him and spam click him that he fall into the water and done, you escaped from him/her and you can easly loot chests.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Meh. I kind of like it, but that's the propuse of Survival Games. Be happy what you get out of a chest. When I play SG, I kept getting chased by guys that have better armour then me. They got an iron sword from spawn, I a wooden sword and still beat them. Just fight with him, if you are low run away. If you regen enough hearts, fight back, etc. Till you can't regen anymore, then you need to find a way escape from him.

Example the map desert: There's a river, right? Well go to the river and parkour over it. Then you turn to him and spam click him that he fall into the water and done, you escaped from him/her and you can easly loot chests.
Well, I sometimes rek teams of 3, or even 4 players with a single wooden sword, but I always use the Vampire kit. With this I mean some players need to get better weapons to fight. Imagine a player that doesn't have the vampire kit, he has got a wooden sword, and them a team comes to beat him. He will NEVER win, unless he receives an iron sword or chestplate

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Meh I'm not a nig fan of this. This is because survival games is supposed to be partially luck based, and I don't think that should be changed. As Mega said, there are obstacles on many maps you can use to your advantage.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Top Bottom