Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
73
100
34
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
See, the main reason I disagree with this is the fact that Cubecraft Survival Games is the least popular game on The Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server. If they were to add Teams of 4 Survival Games, they would have to completely develop it from scratch, and build a bunch of new maps which would take a lot of resources for a game which barely has anyone to play to begin with....
 

The Minecraft Pro

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2022
121
94
44
Australia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
See, the main reason I disagree with this is the fact that Cubecraft Survival Games is the least popular game on The Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server. If they were to add Teams of 4 Survival Games, they would have to completely develop it from scratch, and build a bunch of new maps which would take a lot of resources for a game which barely has anyone to play to begin with....
Ok I see.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom