• just the maps thing

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • just the loot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iOreos

May 1, 2015
Portugal
Okay, I like survival games, but when I play it, I won't play it on cubecraftgames. I simply don't like survival games on cubecraftgames. I think we should have more 24 player maps and other loot, like on other servers. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks about it this way. It could also increase the popularity of survival games on cubecraftgames.
I suggested the exact same thing as well...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Also a big problem would be that death match starts with 3 people left, and it takes a long time to find one more person (when there's 4) and to kill them. Perhaps they implement a border type thing so that this cannot happen?

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
New maps are always great and a variety of items in chests sounds neat also, but I wouldn't like having to find a crafting table to make my sword. That seems to take away from the killing and pvp aspect of the game. (Don't shame me for my opinion, I don't play SG on many other servers. [also I'm nub])

Reactions: Younisco

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I disagree with the whole "crafting gear" thing, but I definitely think we could stand to diversify the loot in the chests a little more. Maybe we could add potions, flint and steel, the occasional tnt... that sort of thing.
Definitely Potions and F&S, but not TnT, I feel like that will ruin the PvP aspect of the game.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I agree w/ this and fully understand what Tamm is saying.. I rarely find myself wanting to play Survival Games on CCG unfortunately, for many reasons. The loot in chests don't seem to be distributed evenly, because the fact that we have pretty OP stuff in the chests for the game, means that more than often, players will find iron / gold armour and a weapon within the first few moments of the game, rather than someone finding a stone sword and a piece of bread, kind of unfair as they will get killed off quickly and the work isn't really put in to craft the items.

I know that implementing crafting items and eliminating OP items in chests is more so "Hunger Games than "Survival Games". This is why I suggest we use the "Tier 1" and "Tier 2" strategy that most survival game servers have.. A tier 1 chest is a chest with things like leather armour, wooden / stone weapons, low saturation food, a Tier 2 chest would consist of items such as iron & gold armour, golden apples / carrots, high-saturation food, etc.

What I'm trying to say is I think the game will be much more likeable as Hunger Games, as you will. Placing crafting items in chests & getting rid of OP items in almost all the chests makes the game more fair, and everyone has a chance of winning right off the bat. For all this we would need bigger and more intricate maps, which I understand takes a lot of work but I think it can be done.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom