Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi I'm xMegaCoolx

Today I was playing some Survival Games. I was in the map jurrasic and I was looting the disco room. If you don't know where it is
Outside:
2016-11-16_17.36.35.png

Inside:
2016-11-16_17.37.14.png
2016-11-16_17.37.21.png
Where was I? oh yeah. I was looting the disco room and I wanted to go outside. But someone trapped me with his smuggler kit. Also the button was gone to get back inside. I was stuck.
Here is the evidence:
So my suggestion is: If someone choose the Smuggler kit, there chest get destroyed when it is looted or if he goes out the chest.

Thank you
Fun fact: The title song is That positive feeling.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
They can still trap you in other ways, like with a bucket and then destroy the inside button by placing water on it, but destroying the smuggler kit chest can be usefull in other ways if you're maybe stuck or trapped.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I like the idea :-D I personally have not been trapped in by a chest, but i can tell that it would have been slightly annoying,

Another idea would be to make it so you can't place the smuggler kit chest there, however i don't know how easy this would be to implement :-D

Nice idea though!

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
In my opinion it adds a nice feature to SG. It makes it a bit more fun to it (not when you're the one trapped lol). I think it should stay as it is now.

You would say that though :P

I say keep it the way it is, trapping someone in somewhere is pretty much just the same as killing them :D

Reactions: Thefty

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
hahh how did you come out? or not... xD
I didn't get out. Someone placed TnT and I blew up.

It adds a bit more fun to it (not when you're the one trapped lol).
It wasn't fun for me though. :P

They can still trap you in other ways, like with a bucket and then destroy the inside button by placing water on it, but destroying the smuggler kit chest can be usefull in other ways if you're maybe stuck or trapped.
I know they can trap you with other ways. But it would be a cool feature to the Smuggler kit. :)

I like this idea. I got stuck many times and it is very annoying...
It is funnier when you are the one that traps people. :P

Another idea would be to make it so you can't place the smuggler kit chest there, however i don't know how easy this would be to implement :-D
So they need to implement that you can't place chests in water?

Reactions: abfc2000 and zSem_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom