Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should survival games come back?

• Total voters

NoMercyFloris

Apr 17, 2020
Introduction/ facts

So, like you all know survival games rotates as a featured gamemode in the current situation.
Survivalgames has been deleted as main game because it was not popular enough to keep the gamemode on.
The main goal of writing this is to get people to support this idea and get survival games to return!
Ofcourse there needs to be some changes in order to make it more populair, feel free to comment any other ideas.

Why bring back survival games?

So I played survival games a lot back when it was still a main gamemode.
It was fun, though the gamemode got removed because people didn't want to play it anymore. For that reason the staff should make some exclusive aspects in the gamemode which will make people more interested to play survival games and keep playing it.

New ideas

With skywars we have perks, this makes it interesting to keep playing the gamemode because you can progress in your game performance. Why not add similair perks to survival games?

My second idea was to make ranked games. This makes it fun for people who want to compete with equal skilled opponents.

How to support this post?

You can support my post by clicking 'I want survival games back' on the poll.
You can like this message to get more people to see the post.
Suggest ideas that will make survival games a better gamemode when it comes back!!

I hope you all have an fantastic day and that I can play survival games with you all in the future ;)

Best regards,

NoMercyFloris

Reactions: ThaDoggo

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
Hey! I wanna say i really like the idea of survival games coming back, updated of course.
But it would be too much if ranked survival games came. I dont like ranked and never will. It would also be too much for the amount of players playing. But i do like your ideas on how to update it. :)

Reactions: Fqnta

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! First of all nice thread dude! I totally agree with you, I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I think that Survival games gets more players than parkour and towerdefence?
And also why is the survival games out for 4 days and not 2? Suspicious xd The only thing I don't agree with is the ranked ''mode''.

NoMercyFloris

Apr 17, 2020
Hey! I wanna say i really like the idea of survival games coming back, updated of course.
But it would be too much if ranked survival games came. I dont like ranked and never will. It would also be too much for the amount of players playing. But i do like your ideas on how to update it. :)
Thank you for commenting on my post ,
it was just an idea, ranked won't work all that well now am thinking about it, maybe if they add ranked skywars and survival games maybe? If you have suggestions please post them in this comment section :)

NoMercyFloris

Apr 17, 2020
Hi! First of all nice thread dude! I totally agree with you, I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I think that Survival games gets more players than parkour and towerdefence?
And also why is the survival games out for 4 days and not 2? Suspicious xd The only thing I don't agree with is the ranked ''mode''.
Thanks for you comment!
That's what I mean bro! I think people would have a lot more interest in an updated survival games :)

Reactions: JDgamers

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I absolutely love Survival Games, and would love to see it be a gamemode permanently. Sadly, not enough people think that way. I like the way you suggested some updates in the game, but the idea of ranked will never work. There’s already too few players for the game, so adding more gamemodes in it won’t work. I made a suggestion of my own:

Better sponsors: In this I suggest that there’s 3 different types of sponsors. Tiers of them I guess.
Tier 1: Decent loot, might be worse than what they have (5 points)
Tier 2: Decent loot, 100% better than before (15 points)
Tier 3: Good loot, 100% better than before (50 points)
I believe more people will be sponsoring if this was added, as there’s no variation for it at the moment except for which category you’d like.

I’d really love to see some form of abilities in SG, such as 10% speed on kill for 5 seconds or something like that.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Agree with everything said here

Reactions: ThaDoggo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Alexp192's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXXX!! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Top Bottom