Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Djekko_

Novice Member
Jun 30, 2017
UK
18-05-2018 - SG on BE.jpg

Hello, CubeCrafters!

Survival Games is now available to play on CubeCraft Games Bedrock Edition! That's right we've brought over Survival Games from our Java Network with all of the same great features that you know and love.​
If you're not familiar with how to play Survival Games here is a quick breakdown for you.
In the centre of the map, there's a collection of chests. Once the game starts, you can either run to the centre and grab some awesome loot or venture out into the world to find chests and other loot throughout the map.

centre.jpg

Players looting the centre.
After a short delay, PvP is enabled and it's a fight to the death. The last person standing, wins!

pvp.jpg

Players fighting.
When there are only 4 players left, the world border begins to close encouraging the remaining players in to combat. Don't get caught on the outside of the border as you will start to take damage.

border.jpg

Player running from the world border.
We have also brought over some of the communities favourite maps from our Java Edition for you to play and explore.

Nature
image (2).png

Cube Park
image (3).png

Candy
candyforums.jpg

I hope you really enjoy this update! Our Bedrock Edition team has also been hard at work fixing issues and improving our Bedrock Edition network over all. As part of this we've worked hard on blocking skins that are transparent and improving our reporting systems for issues and players that are cheating. We'll be continuing to improve these so please keep reporting cheaters on reports.cubecraft.net

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Hello, CubeCrafters!

Survival Games is now available to play on CubeCraft Games Bedrock Edition! That's right we've brought over Survival Games from our Java Network with all of the same great features that you know and love.​
If you're not familiar with how to play Survival Games here is a quick breakdown for you.
In the centre of the map, there's a collection of chests. Once the game starts, you can either run to the centre and grab some awesome loot or venture out into the world to find chests and other loot throughout the map.

View attachment 146071
Players looting the centre.
After a short delay, PvP is enabled and it's a fight to the death. The last person standing, wins!

View attachment 146072
Players fighting.
When there are only 4 players left, the world border begins to close encouraging the remaining players in to combat. Don't get caught on the outside of the border as you will start to take damage.

View attachment 146073
Player running from the world border.
We have also brought over some of the communities favourite maps from our Java Edition for you to play and explore.
I hope you really enjoy this update! Our Bedrock Edition team has also been hard at work fixing issues and improving our Bedrock Edition network over all. As part of this we've worked hard on blocking skins that are transparent and improving our reporting systems for issues and players that are cheating. We'll be continuing to improve these so please keep reporting cheaters on reports.cubecraft.net

That's spicy. I'll need to try that later today :eek:
#Hype

F

Facelurite

1.4 pls. I want to use tridents, its basically the only reason I pkay cube bedrock.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Top Bottom