Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I know, but if there's a team of 4 and all of them will have cats, you'll focus the cats and then you're gonna die to the players :v
The average player is pretty much in an unwinnable position at this point.

That case, you have to split the cats and the players. Shoot the cats and kite them if possible. Alternatively, TNT. I'd normally frown upon TNT spamming but TNT is one of the best items for crowd control.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Maybe with Sharpness II? Or what is this kit for?

I think only leather chestplate and boots. Because this kit has an advantage, you know, armour (and the potion of course)...

So what coul I do with those potions? xD (?)

@Tacosbefriends what do you think about this? I think some of these should be added :p

Made a few edits to the kits now.

And the potions are just there to annoy you really and clog up inventory space. I guess you could try to trick the enemy into drinking one? xD But hey, if you are already drunk, it never hurts to have one more drink... but if anyone asks you didn't hear that from me

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
They sound like okay kits man!
Only just like some others said I think you could do a wolf kit instead of ocelot.

Thanks! There already is a wolf kit : P the ocelot kit is for people who like cats better than dogs basically *cough @ThreeaSan *cough

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
. KitKat:
3 Ocelot Spawning Eggs (to combat 'Man's Best Friend' kit, make ocelots much weaker but faster than dogs)
Meh. Seems like a lame duplicate of Man's Best Friend. Also, we'd have to give the ocelots custom AI to actually attack.

. Safety First:
Water Bucket, Gold Boots (Feather Falling I)
Simple yet effective. Cool idea.

. Shovel Knight:
Iron Shovel (Sharpness I)
Seems borderline useless, considering even a gold sword would make a better weapon.

Golden Touch:
An apple, & 3 gold ingots (Cube will need to add gold ingots in chests for this to work :p)
If gold ingots are added, this kit also feels a little useless, considering players can easily obtain apples in chests.

Drunkard:
Deal + 1 heart extra damage but permanent slowness effect, 3 potions of slowness (not splash potions, drink up chums!)
Sounds like a worse version of Double Edged. Also kind of suggestive for our demographic of kids.

Kangaroo:
Potion of Leaping, Leather Armour Chestplate
This is a neat idea. I could see a potion of leaping being very useful in certain situations.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Meh. Seems like a lame duplicate of Man's Best Friend. Also, we'd have to give the ocelots custom AI to actually attack.

Simple yet effective. Cool idea.

Seems borderline useless, considering even a gold sword would make a better weapon.

If gold ingots are added, this kit also feels a little useless, considering players can easily obtain apples in chests.

Sounds like a worse version of Double Edged. Also kind of suggestive for our demographic of kids.

This is a neat idea. I could see a potion of leaping being very useful in certain situations.

'Meh. Seems like a lame duplicate of Man's Best Friend. Also, we'd have to give the ocelots custom AI to actually attack.'

It's literally just for people who like cats better than dogs, I understand the custom AI could be an annoying problem though.

'Simple yet effective. Cool idea.' Thanks!

'If gold ingots are added, this kit also feels a little useless, considering players can easily obtain apples in chests.'
Yeah, fair point. I was trying to think out of the box with an idea that would have players use the crafting tables more.

'Seems borderline useless, considering even a gold sword would make a better weapon.'
*grumble* not as stylish though... *grumble*

'Sounds like a worse version of Double Edged. Also kind of suggestive for our demographic of kids.'
In a game that promotes murdering people in order to stay alive, I wouldn't have thought this would be as bad xD but I understand.

'This is a neat idea. I could see a potion of leaping being very useful in certain situations.'
Hey thanks a lot! :D

Reactions: Tacosbefriends
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom