Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MultiRace987 (3)

Mar 26, 2014
Hey CubeCraft :D haven't been online at the network for a while xD but I'm back. Let go straight ahead to the topic. I suggest Rubik or other CCG staff to add Flint and Steel and fishing rod in the Survival Games. I wil be more fun to set people on fire and annoy them with the fishing and also we can do some tactics with those items. Hope it will be added soon. ^^

Thank you for your time.

~Multi

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The flint would be hard to use. Set fire to the ground and have them walk into it... only noobs will fall for that. Fishing rod could have its uses though, you know, for fishing. Would you really replace the other awesome kits for a fishing rod though?

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Fisherman is already a kit so that's the rod sorted. As for the flint and steel, I agree it would be cool.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
flint and steel don't work in skywars, but buy the pyro kit, you get the same amount of fire as you would in a flint and steel.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
flint and steel don't work in skywars, but buy the pyro kit, you get the same amount of fire as you would in a flint and steel.
What i don't understand is the uses of the pyro kit, in kitpvp and in skywars O.o what is the point in wasting a kit to POSSIBLY deal about 3 hearts of degrading damage?

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Yeah I agree, there should be some sort of pyro kit, but how effective would it need to be? Like, would it be able to burn down wooden structures?
There is a pyro kit, you get a flint and steel, with a fire protection 20 chain chestplate. (SW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom