Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Milk3dBag

Member
Jan 5, 2022
1
4
4
26
Please add a Survival Games Channel in the discord. I love the game as it's one of my most played games on the server yet I can't discuss the topic and or find someone else to play with. Sure solo is fun when I'm feeling sweaty but sometimes I just want to have a casual playthrough with a teammate that I can easily grab from the discord server and have a good time. It just feels stale and bland when I keep playing the same solo queue games without someone to talk to.
 

Herausgefunden

Well-Known Member
Aug 9, 2020
139
215
119
21
Germany
Please add a Survival Games Channel in the discord. I love the game as it's one of my most played games on the server yet I can't discuss the topic and or find someone else to play with. Sure solo is fun when I'm feeling sweaty but sometimes I just want to have a casual playthrough with a teammate that I can easily grab from the discord server and have a good time. It just feels stale and bland when I keep playing the same solo queue games without someone to talk to.
I'm quite unsure about that. Furthermore, Survival Games is 'just' a featured gamemode when you talk about Java. Currently you can use the Java a/o Bedrock Channel, you can use both of them to discuss and talk about these gamemodes.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Patsman and Amazinq
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom