Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Milk3dBag

Jan 5, 2022
Please add a Survival Games Channel in the discord. I love the game as it's one of my most played games on the server yet I can't discuss the topic and or find someone else to play with. Sure solo is fun when I'm feeling sweaty but sometimes I just want to have a casual playthrough with a teammate that I can easily grab from the discord server and have a good time. It just feels stale and bland when I keep playing the same solo queue games without someone to talk to.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Please add a Survival Games Channel in the discord. I love the game as it's one of my most played games on the server yet I can't discuss the topic and or find someone else to play with. Sure solo is fun when I'm feeling sweaty but sometimes I just want to have a casual playthrough with a teammate that I can easily grab from the discord server and have a good time. It just feels stale and bland when I keep playing the same solo queue games without someone to talk to.
I'm quite unsure about that. Furthermore, Survival Games is 'just' a featured gamemode when you talk about Java. Currently you can use the Java a/o Bedrock Channel, you can use both of them to discuss and talk about these gamemodes.

• Agree
Reactions: Patsman and Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom