Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the "earthquake" feature be removed or changed from ccgn?

• Total voters

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
As you can see in the title, I personally think that the "earthquake" feature in the desert map in the survival games is annoying and useless.

T
his weird knockback effect that randomly and repeatedly bothers you at the end of the game just does NOT add anything and makes the game less enjoyable.

So, for this reason, I'd like to
ask the community if they agree with that and if it should be removed or changed to be something worth to have in the cubecraft server.

Thanks

Reactions: Lilleh__

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Some players might not agree with me on this, I like the random earthquake event that happens and thinks it adds a fun aspect to the game for me. Goodluck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I personally don't like the earthquake event, I don't think it would be as bad if it was constantly knocking you around though. A change could be to maybe spread out the random "shocks" so they're not every second.

Reactions: Soifam
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Agreeing with Bob up top. Some players may disagree but personally, I feel it should be nerfed a little to be a little more spread out over time periods. I can completely understand why it can be annoying for people. Especially, people who just want a normal game of survival games. It is a really nice aspect for Cubecraft to achieve their certain aspects and criteria within survival games as it can become a very enjoyable game type.

I feel that the suggestion should be considered and pushed further with a lot of community feedback and interaction as it is a very good and well-considered suggestion that I believe should be forwarded.

:D

Reactions: Soifam

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 change it to blocks below sand and red sand disappear so they fall.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It just chooses 1 player and constantly ticks them
Giving them a giant disadvantage in PvP
I think it needs to eb replaced or edited to just make blocks fall and not of tick players

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom