Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there should be Cages adapted to the floor in Survival Games, included with the rank?

• Not sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

Here's an idea I've had:

How about, when you spawn in to Survival Games, when everyone is gathered around in a circle, instead of having barriers around you preventing you from running forward, you could, with the Survival Games rank, have a special floor cage. So they're exclusive to Survival Games with the rank, and they are similar to a cage, but on the floor? Many people complain the Survival Games Rank doesn't have Cages, so this could be a possible solution.

Hope you like my idea. I would appreciate feedback, so please elet me know what you think! React to this post with :agree: if you agree with me, :unsure: if you're unsure (Please explain why!) and :disagree: if you disagree. And please cast your vote in the poll above!

Many thanks, and have a good day!

burntcrown24

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021

I suggested “spots” instead of cages in this suggestion, spots basically would be floor cages xd

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom