Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValeMale

Mar 4, 2019
Use of illegal clients or mods (Cheating)
Any client/mod that provides a distinct, gameplay-changing advantage is illegal.
The use of illegal clients or mods is strictly prohibited.

Mods like kill aura, anti-knockback, x-rays, auto-clickers, click macros, freecams, maps with player locations, and flight are all examples of illegal mods. Including RegEdit (Editing registry).

Knowingly teaming with/having someone use illegal mods for you may result in a ban as well.

For a list of approved clients and mods, please read here: https://cbecrft.net/mods

You can appeal your bans/mutes here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net

Punishment track: 7 day ban (Sentinel only) → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

These are the official rules on the use of clients that are on the Cubecraft forums to preface my foum post.

Hello, I was recently banned from the discord server for possesion (Not Use) of an autoclicker of which i stated to a staff member in the VC when talking about bans (i cannot remember their name nor would i wish to release it). The mere possesion of a client that is considered a cheat is not against the rules. The conversation was basically me talking about the offences i have commited against Cubecraft and explaining how they were accidents.

Me;
"My first ever ban on cubecraft was the week ban and it was under the new system"
Mod;
"Really, how was it caused?"
Me;
"I had left an autoclicker program running but had not turned it on, i had leaned on my keyboard and had turned it on accidentally, i see it as a fair ban and respect the decision and have made precautions since"
Mod;
"Autoclickers are against the rules, i'm going to ban you"

I then get banned from the discord despite reading the rules of Cubecraft and despite how i had never used the Autoclicer to purposefully breach this rule. I do not see this as a fair course of actions and wish to have my ban revoked, I have not breached any rules on purpose and according to the rules the posession of a hacked client/autoclicker in itself is not against the rules.
Date of Ban - 4th March 2019
Time of Ban ~ 21:22PM GMT

ValeMale

Mar 4, 2019
A note on the conversation, after i had said the second message i had not heard correctly and that is what i think was said, i was banned afterwards as links now don't work and i forcefully left the server

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
You should speak with the moderator who banned you in a conversation. However, you did not get banned because you said you had an autoclicker, you were banned because you were swearing after multiple warnings. I know, because I was there. Anyways, I recommend you speak with the moderator that banned you so that you can sort it out with him.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Top Bottom