Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TransGans

Well-Known Member
Jul 12, 2015
34
18
84
24
I was wondering if there was a thread that explains every tower path in detail. Because I know that some paths are better than the other (E,G. Poison path 1). But there are also towers where I have literally no idea which path is the superior one (in a specific situation) (E.G. I have literally no idea which Zeus path is better).

If such a thread exists, could someone direct me to it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: spartakus2003
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom