Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this happen?

• Total voters
As said in my previous thread, I would like to see Super Paintball added to the bedrock server. I love this game as one of Java's featured games, however I have played this in bedrock mode (the commands are 10x harder) and I think it would be a good addition.

Super Paintball is a 16 player game, set up with two sides of 8, which can be adapted to make different game sizes and teams numbers. I shall start this by explaning health potions.

At the start of each match, every player, no matter which kit selected, gets 3 health potions. These revive all health of either themselves of their team mates, as when you die you become spectator mode with the option of being spawned back in.

Your health is set up by your four sections of armour. This leather armour is coloured according to your team and turns purple when your are hit by a paintball. (Therefore you have four health points represented by helmet, chestplate, leggings and boots)

These are the four kits: Machine Gun, Shotgun, Sniper, Rifle. Machine Gun, as the name suggests is a quick-firing gun where each pellet deals one damage. There is a cooldown on this gun which is enabled after overuse. Also, machine gun has a slight recoil to make it slightly fairer for the other players. Machine gun is usually represented by diamond horse armour.

Shotgun fires eight pellets at once, and gives the player a speed II boost. Again each pellet deals one damage each. There is a short delay between firing to create equal play. Shotgun is usually represented by gold horse armour.

Rifle is a slow re-loading weapon which deals 3 damage per shot. It has a longer delay than shotgun, but not as long as sniper. Rifle gets Speed I boost and is quite accurate. Rifle is usually represented by iron horse armour.

Sniper is a really slow reloading weapon which deals 4 damage in scope mode and 1 damage in non-scope mode. Scope mode is where the player recieves a 'scope' and sees the map in closer view. This deals all 4 damage however it is extremely slow at reloading and the player recieves no speed boost rendering the player useless at close range. Sniper is usually represented by a stone hoe.

Overall, I really enjoy this game and would like to see it added to the bedrock server.

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
At this point I'd really just like any permanent game to be introduced, Cubecraft Bedrock has become stale with only Survival Games Skywars, Eggwars and MinerWare. Plus one seasonal Game.

Reactions: Kyrinth
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

aMachineal wrote on Muhh's profile.
Eid mubarak muhh ❤️
Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
Top Bottom