Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should There be a party system? (should the devs start working on a new party system)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

NundeeV2

Oct 11, 2016
i highly recommend, that you cubecraft staff add a party system, i play eggwars with my friends, and sometimes when i join a game, the game gets full immediately, and the other person, doesn't get into the game. I find this extremely annoying... i understand that it isn't easy for you devs to code a party system. Although, this is mostly just asuggestion, for you to at least start working on :D

Reactions: Emminator

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I'm not sure if the developers are currently working on it, but i'm it will come one day.

Reactions: Emminator

Emminator

Sep 28, 2016
Chico, CA
Think this is a great idea since cube craft is like the only server who doesn't have a party system i mean hypixel has one mineplex, and a lot of servers like that so i highly recommend this!:p

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Think this is a great idea since cube craft is like the only server who doesn't have a party system i mean hypixel has one mineplex, and a lot of servers like that so i highly recommend this!:p
Well they are streaming and i think they said that later in the stream theyll reveal updates, maybe this is one of em

Emminator

Sep 28, 2016
Chico, CA
can you possibly send me the link so i can watch it, (only if you know the link) if u don't know just say so

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom