Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Why ? oh maybe because it has had the same 3 maps for a year?
Ok @GuaaaaarD;) you're being too realist and sarcastic that's supposed to be my role here
Teach me your ways senpai

But yes, Trump Simulator Money Walls was one of the first games I ever played on CubeCraft, it was amazing, loads of people, but now just 4 or 3 noobs in the 3 same lobbies (the first lobby usually shuts down tho) on the same map, with the same kits, in the same lobby... It had a really competitive team-based gameplay, it had its flaws but they weren't really worth the fixing, maybe that's the reason they didn't update it, they had a good game and if they changed it too much it wouldn't have felt like Money Walls anymore... But I don't see why they won't do some changes after there are max 4 people in total playing the game, in one single lobby. They updated SG, BW, PVP and whatnot like TWICE and I won't hide it, I appreciated them, but please, care about your other games, I don't want it to end like Control Point did...

RIP Control Point 201?-2016

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I mean, yes I'd like an update, as far as it's not long a year and a half and they create LaterTM

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom