Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Sumo on CubeCraft?

• Total voters

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
What do you mean?
What I meant is that why add a "custom" kb when you wouldn't be taking damage anyways? I mean the normal knockback is already good enough, let's say that they decreased it, It's going to be harder to deal with laggers etc..

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
What I meant is that why add a "custom" kb when you wouldn't be taking damage anyways? I mean the normal knockback is already good enough, let's say that they decreased it, It's going to be harder to deal with laggers etc..
It's not all about increasing or decreasing it, there are many other factors that must be taken into account, like hit detection. This isn't necessary on 1.8 though, I think its knockback is fine as it is now.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
It's not all about increasing or decreasing it, there are many other factors that must be taken into account, like hit detection. This isn't necessary on 1.8 though, I think its knockback is fine as it is now.
I think that they already fixed that but thanks for being more detailed.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Overall, I do like this suggestion, it would be another fun addition to the section of PVP. However, Sumo already has a fan base on other servers, which could mean two ways. There is a possibility the new addition could let Cube grow, with the addition of new players for the gamemode. On the contrary, players could be reluctant to try the new gamemode, since they already have a preferred option. I think if Sumo was implemented it would be a great addition to the Network.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Items that aren't weapons or tools don't have a big cooldown. The "cooldown" is basically the time you are receiving damage as you get less KB. You may have noticed that when you hit someone while they are getting fall damage their KB is almost 0. Other than that there's no cooldown if you are using a stick for example.
In 1.8 the hit delay is a fraction of a second, and even if you don't wait for the bar to get full again there is still a longer delay that you can actually hit people.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
In 1.8 the hit delay is a fraction of a second, and even if you don't wait for the bar to get full again there is still a longer delay that you can actually hit people.
The bar fills almost instantly, that's what I mean. There is more cooldown than in 1.8 ofc but it's much less than in 1.9 sword pvp.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom