Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cutee

I agree. But it should be under the 'classic' mode. Obviously, because in 1.9 pvp (And the following versions) is not seriously enjoyable.

Reactions: Glory Days

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'm not a big fan of sumo duels, since you have to spam click to get the win. That would mean that players buy mouses with double/triple click buttons, they would install autoclickers, and actually, spam clicking has nothing to do with skills. SPAM FOR THE WIN! No please, I don't think this would be fun.

C

Cutee

I'm not a big fan of sumo duels, since you have to spam click to get the win. That would mean that players buy mouses with double/triple click buttons, they would install autoclickers, and actually, spam clicking has nothing to do with skills. SPAM FOR THE WIN! No please, I don't think this would be fun.
As alredy stated above, we would like the type of duels to be in Classic mode. Which is 1.8 pvp, where you would have to spam click, which the pvp is based on the spam click so: spam click->skills. And it's actually fun, others servers have it, I've played it and it's really enjoyable.

Reactions: Glory Days

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah they might download autoclicker for it, I agree with that and I respect your opinion.

Reactions: remio

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I wouldn't play this type of duel myself, even if it was made only available in Classic Mode.

1. Classic Mode =/= 1.8 PvP
2. Ping plays a huge part in this, while I understand that it's not something that can really be helped, it's really really annoying. Just take a look in Classic FFA. You have people with 20 ms that get insane reach, not to mention their CPS. Then you have people with 200 ms that barely take knockback.

If anything, they should make more areas in FFA maps that act as a "sumo ring", but hey, that's just me.

Nour_GM

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2018
Morocco
They Should Add it on 1.9 , its gonna be so fun! more than 1.8 , because at 1.8 it requires the ping a lot to kb players off the map but at 1.9 it requires only the type of your combo , ( sorry for my bad english ) ;)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom