money bags: 15 iron
buffer: 2 potion
debuffer: 1 weaknes 1 slowness 1 Speed
healer: 3 gold apple
shell cracker: Diamond pickaxe efficiency II
Egg armor: Full leather Protection V
Feather feet: 1 boot with feather falling II

People that afk on spawners (EGGWARS)

every1 hate this. especially when its in the begining of a round. make the spawners share the ingots to the player around him not just 1 player.

Rejoin (ALL)

Let the player rejoin when lagged out. The players that got kicked because hacking not allowed. if you got kicked because of flying but you where lagging not allowed :/ .

Lobby (ALL)
Speed II in spawn. So ou can select the game faster. (i think its to far/slow to walk all they way).

Kits (SPEED EGGWARS)
Change the speed potions to throwable potions.

Coins (tower defence)
+1 coin per mob killed by sword

Achievement (tower defence)
make the 'send giant in 15 mins' easier. (completable alone).

Better join message (ALL)
example eggwars;
_Oplex_ Joined the game (1/10)
make it with colors and say which rank
:diamond: _Oplex_ joined the game (1/10)

generators (EGGWARS (OP))
add lvl4 dia gen
add lvl 5 iron gen
add lvl ? gold gen

Skins (ALL)
Give the people without skin (Steve and Alex) skins.

Where's (ALL)
when will be hide and seek
and parcour be back?

language (ALL)
Force English language, if not all players are the same language.

Shop 9 (EGGWARS)

Potions in the villager shop

THATS IT LEAVE YOUR FAVORITE IDEAS BELOW!!!

@GingerGeek

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, that is certainly a Good idea. It must to be a Good idea, as example you buy egg armor: basic:leather ; normal: Chain ; OP:iron.
If you But this kit, you have your armor <---> chest types

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I like some of these ideas for kits! The only thing that doesn't make sense is giving people skins. This is made to be done individually and chosen by each player. This just doesn't make sense for the server to do this. Another thing that doesn't make sense is force people to speak english. The server has players world wide and not all speak english so you can't force people to speak english.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I like some of these ideas for kits! The only thing that doesn't make sense is giving people skins. This is made to be done individually and chosen by each player. This just doesn't make sense for the server to do this. Another thing that doesn't make sense is force people to speak english. The server has players world wide and not all speak english so you can't force people to speak english.
Yes I don't want anyone to deprive me of my skin it's the best

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
i agree. but we never know if there swearing or saying other stuff :/ (like 'kifesh' you know what that means? nope. it means B1tch so we will never know what they say)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
i agree. but we never know if there swearing or saying other stuff :/ (like 'kifesh' you know what that means? nope. it means B1tch so we will never know what they say)

This is why there is staff that speak different languages to be sure of this. You can't just force people to stop playing if they don't speak english, that's just rude and disrespectful to anyone who lives in a country where english isn't used or hasn't had the opportunity to learn english.

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Where's (ALL)
when will be hide and seek
and parcour be back?

Please do not make questions like this as it is against the Forum Rules:
"9- Do not make threads or post comments asking when given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released."

As for the "Force english language" thing:
You cant just force players to speak english. I also speak finnish and i dont think that you do (correct me if im wrong) anyway i cant just force you to reply to this post in finnish.

EDIT:
I like ;)all of your suggestions except these ones:
Number 9 I think that it would just be too OP if we would add more generator levels.
Number 10 There may be some players who simply like the default skins and who dont want to get another skin.
Number 12 Players speak different laguages and you need to respect that.

Number 4 I like this idea a lot and i would suggest that only Gold+ ranks can use it. There should also be a thing so that you could turn it ON/OFF

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I like all of them! There is just one thing, about lvl 4 diamond gen and do not agree with this at all. It will just encourage camping and people getting fully geared up at the start of the game, or just very quickly!

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
I like all of them! There is just one thing, about lvl 4 diamond gen and do not agree with this at all. It will just encourage camping and people getting fully geared up at the start of the game, or just very quickly!
yeh i kinda thing so. but when im on a island with 4 people and 1 lvl 3 gen it takes a long time ((OP):dia gear 2x64, bow 25, sword 64, shield 10, enderpearl 32)X4=
1036/2.5=414.4/60=6.9 minutes

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
yeh i kinda thing so. but when im on a island with 4 people and 1 lvl 3 gen it takes a long time ((OP):dia gear 2x64, bow 25, sword 64, shield 10, enderpearl 32)X4=
1036/2.5=414.4/60=6.9 minutes
Thats just better. If we do lvl 4 gen, then people will more to get three times as much and the will be impossible to fight in.

R4_z4c

May 14, 2017
On ur egg :P
I like it but i think if there came higher level gens more people whuld start to camp....
And there is no point to give everyone a skin.
And its just evil to force English upon others.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I like some of it ok, but not all.
/rejoin has been suggested many times before, hackers can easily abuse it. Number 1, 5 , 8 and 13 are quite nice! I like them!
Level 4 diamond generator is too OP, it encourages hogging and camping, no thanks.
Language, the main language will remain English.
Number 10, you can't just give someone a random skin, without their permission. They will add a skin by themselfs, if the want too.
11, Not sure about Hide and seek, but hopefully they will get added back.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom