Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Hello!
I have taught of some things that could be improved on our network in order to make it more popular and more enjoyable to all of us.

1) Hire more staff members (Developers - so that new games are developed faster and more efficiently; Mods - more mods = less hackers, spammers etc; Builders - new games can't be added without suitable maps, so the more builders there are, more maps will be made in a shorter period of time).

2) Rewards for map submissions - I think that rewards should be given to people who submit a map that gets added to the network. That will motivate them to build more awesome maps, and also the rest of the community.

3) Add more donator perks - This is really important.

More perks (Ofcourse, not against the EULA) = More donators (because awesome new perks will motivate people to get ranks) = More money ($$$) = More servers (less lag), more slots for the whole network, more awesome games etc..
For example, I really liked the Private hosted rooms idea, which is not against the EULA, so I don't see why it shouldn't be added! I know that's can't be done in just a few days, but I'm hoping the devs are gonna be working on it sometime soon!

4) Voting rewards - Top 3 voters should receive rewards every month. They are helping the server get ranked higher on this website, and that means more players. Currently, we are ranked #2, but if this idea gets implemented, I think we'll beat Me1npl3ks (xd) in no time!

That's it from me! If anyone else has any other suggestions, comment down below!
Just to make sure staff sees it @Roroyourboat_ @Stefanvld @Tacosbefriends @Macreddin @Saradabaschi @Exciting_pancake
~AnmazingAdsome

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
1) Hire more staff members (Developers - so that new games are developed faster and more efficiently; Mods - more mods = less hackers, spammers etc; Builders - new games can't be added without suitable maps, so the more builders there are, more maps will be made in a shorter period of time).
They checking the appeals. They already get 1000+ appeals.

2) Rewards for map submissions - I think that rewards should be given to people who submit a map that gets added to the network. That will motivate them to build more awesome maps, and also the rest of the community.
Good idea. +1

In wich games?

4) Voting rewards - Top 3 voters should receive rewards every month. They are helping the server get ranked higher on this website, and that means more players. Currently, we are ranked #2, but if this idea gets implemented, I think we'll beat Me1npl3ks (xd) in no time!
Nice idea. This already is many suggested. But +1 :)

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
@xMegaCoolx
1) Don't you mean applications? You said "appeals". Anyhow, I didn't just think on Helpers/Mods. I said that there should be more developers and builders too! ;)
3) ALL of them, because people like to play different games. For example, I almost never play Arcade, but someone might donate just to get a perk on there.
Thanks for your opinion!
~AnmazingAdsome

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)

More perks (Ofcourse, not against the EULA) = More donators (because awesome new perks will motivate people to get ranks) = More money ($$$) = More servers (less lag), more slots for the whole network, more awesome games etc..
For example, I really liked the Private hosted rooms idea, which is not against the EULA, so I don't see why it shouldn't be added! I know that's can't be done in just a few days, but I'm hoping the devs are gonna be working on it sometime soon!
yes... I would buy Lapiz + if there was an ability to join full servers.

D

Deleted member 15612

• About hiring more staff members, they're working on it, anyways, i agree with you.
  • About Rewards for map submissions, Yeah, that's cool too, and as you said, that would motivate more people to submit maps.
  • Donator perks, yeah, we REALLY need more. (YOU LIKED MY IDEA THANKS <3).
  • And finally, about voting rewards, we already have them, Cubelet, experience, etc.

In general, this is a +1 from me, really good suggestion.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
1) Hire more staff members (Developers - so that new games are developed faster and more efficiently; Mods - more mods = less hackers, spammers etc; Builders - new games can't be added without suitable maps, so the more builders there are, more maps will be made in a shorter period of time)
Working on it. We just got a ton of new helpers and moderators from The Chunk, as well as some players from Cubecraft.

I'm not opposed to this. I definitely think that if your map is added, we should give some sort of recognition and small show of gratitude, like a ton of vanity points or something. +1

I've suggested a ton of things already in accordance with this, from new gadgets to party options. Hopefully, we'll be adding some nice new perks in our next update.

Honestly, we don't really benefit much from voting anymore. We're a massive server, and at times, the most populated. I think the current vote reward is already pretty nice.

Some pretty exciting and fun ideas here, but nothing revolutionary. Most of these are either pretty vague or have been suggested before. I am personally pushing for more donor perks (yelling at devs, mostly) especially gadgets. I've suggested about 8 different gadgets over the months. Here's hoping we get some! As for everything else, we'll see. :D

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Here are some more suggestions! @Tacosbefriends

Factions and Skyblock
- /feed - Fills your hunger bar
- /workbench - Portable crafting table
- /near - Shows the list of players in a radius of 50 blocks around you
- /clearinventory - Completely clears your inventory (including armor)
- /enderchest - Portable ender chest
- Instant smelting for donators
- Keep XP on death (only on Skyblock)

I'm sorry if any of my suggestions were there on Factions/Skyblock before they got into maintenance. I am relatively new and I haven't ever played those gamemodes. That's why I can't wait for the devs to release Freebuild servers so I can finally try them out myself! :D

KitPvP
- Point multipliers for donators
- /shop - portable shop (just like the one in spawn, but donors can access it everywhere)

Other games (Eggwars, Skywars, Blockwars...)
- Donators can spectate games that are currently in progress (maybe make an armor stand with a list of currently active games that can be joined)

UHC
- Add a "Quick UHC" gamemode, because inpatient players (like me xd) can't play a UHC for 30+ minutes. So in this Quick UHC, there would be only 10 or 15 minutes for gathering resources, the arena would be a lot smaller, and less players per a game. There could be a lot more iron, diamonds and gold then in the regular UHC, because you have less time to prepare for the fight phase. Also, there could be instant smelting, just to make things faster. :D

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Even more suggestions! :D
@Tacosbefriends

1) Replace the good ol' "Click to open reward menu" chest with:
a) A armor stand with some cool gear and stuff
b) A enderchest or a something like a gift block (maybe like a 'present' head, but a little bit bigger)
Also, there could be some cool particles added around it.

2) Add a message in the title to be displayed whenever someone activates double points. I know there already is one in the chat, but that person should feel proud of themselves even more :D
Also, make a timer under the "Skywars" item in the Travel menu, that says how much time there is left before the 'double points' expire.

3) Some Skywars maps are looking bad compared to 'Mines' and 'Galaxy'. No offence to any of the builders. For example, one map was built just using wool. Not a lot of details, small islands... I think that maps like those should be either removed, or modified so they look better and more professional. Because, as Efcluke said, the network has grown to the point where all the maps have to be anmazing (haha get it xd).

4) WARNING: This idea is troll, but I think it should be implemented anyways. :D
So, when anti-cheat detects that someone is hacking, or when a staff members finds a hacker, they get banned, right? BOOOORIIIING
My idea is next: Before they actually get kicked from the server, they should be jumpscared first, and then banned.
How? A pumpkin with a scary texture is put on their head, along with the scream that is played at max volume (can be done using /playsound).
This is really simple to make, it can be done in vanilla with a few commands.
Basically, this is how it would look like:
gZdPLwx.gif

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
1) Replace the good ol' "Click to open reward menu" chest with:
a) A armor stand with some cool gear and stuff
b) A enderchest or a something like a gift block (maybe like a 'present' head, but a little bit bigger)
Also, there could be some cool particles added around it.
Sounds neat. Maybe we could make our own custom NPC or something.

2) Add a message in the title to be displayed whenever someone activates double points. I know there already is one in the chat, but that person should feel proud of themselves even more :D
Also, make a timer under the "Skywars" item in the Travel menu, that says how much time there is left before the 'double points' expire.
This one might get a little annoying. Also having the timer update an item in everyone's compass menu every second might be laggy.

3) Some Skywars maps are looking bad compared to 'Mines' and 'Galaxy'. No offence to any of the builders. For example, one map was built just using wool. Not a lot of details, small islands... I think that maps like those should be either removed, or modified so they look better and more professional. Because, as Efcluke said, the network has grown to the point where all the maps have to be anmazing (haha get it xd).
I'm sure the builders would be interested in revamping some of the older maps. They've got a lot of projects on their plate at the moment, I believe.

4) WARNING: This idea is troll, but I think it should be implemented anyways. :D
So, when anti-cheat detects that someone is hacking, or when a staff members finds a hacker, they get banned, right? BOOOORIIIING
My idea is next: Before they actually get kicked from the server, they should be jumpscared first, and then banned.
How? A pumpkin with a scary texture is put on their head, along with the scream that is played at max volume (can be done using /playsound).
This is really simple to make, it can be done in vanilla with a few commands.
Basically, this is how it would look like:
That's not incredibly professional, but I do like the pumpkin head idea. Maybe we'll use it in a horror game!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom