Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
cooltext385418588125301.png

Hi, I would like the cube to put a section within the profile of each person called suggestions and within that section would appear the suggestions that that person has created since for example if I want to to see the suggestions that person has suggested, I cannot see them as such because I would have to go first to the posting section and then inside there, look for it, in this way, the suggestions of each person would be ordered in each profile and in this way it would be easier to see the suggestions of each person.

There is the option to find and filter the content you want to see, but even so it is still tedious, at least in my opinion, having to be filtering the content you want to see.

The suggestions that people comment would not appear within this section, only those that that person has created.

Something like this:

b2797d3dd18a6f26ca8abda3fa4176ce (1).png

Within there they appear something like that:

f37a6271649df319fdafb15bf870721b.png

cooltext385418977623807.png
If you liked it, vote with :agree:.

If you are not convinced of what I am suggesting, vote :unsure:.

If you don't like it, you can vote :disagree:.

I would like you to give your opinion on this topic since people normally enter to read it and leave without reacting or commenting, if you disagree without commenting, it implies that you have not even read my post.

Last edited:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a way to look at threads a certain person has made. It's not particular only suggestion threads, but ALL the threads a person has made.

To do this, simply go to a profile, and under the follow and ignore button, there is a button called 'Find'. If you click on that you will be able to see all content and all threads that a player has posted.

Therefore I don't really think this is necessary.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
There is a way to look at threads a certain person has made. It's not particular only suggestion threads, but ALL the threads a person has made.

To do this, simply go to a profile, and under the follow and ignore button, there is a button called 'Find'. If you click on that you will be able to see all content and all threads that a player has posted.

Therefore I don't really think this is necessary.
I just realized that there was that option anyway, it is still uncomfortable and it is not dynamic to have to go searching and putting filters to find the suggestions of x people, instead of putting that section, thank for your answer

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom