Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this feature be implemented?

• Yes, I would like to see it added.

• No, I don't like this idea. (please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Suggestions*
I was reading @SanCookie 's thread** that said that Cubecraft should implement more of the suggestions on the forums. Johncoles replied to it saying that they do read the suggestions. But most of them don't need a reply. Here's the quote:

I've said this in threads before, we do actively read the majority of suggestions on the forums. Not every thread needs a reply and not every thread gets a reply but we do see them.

When I read this I remembered a thread made by @MagnificentSpam. It was to implement separate suggestions into categories. This thread didn't get much attention, so I wanted to bring it up again as it would be very useful. I also added a little twist to it.
When a suggestion is read, they will be sorted into a category. Here they are:

Read:
This suggestion has been read by a staff member. Note: if a suggestion is unlikely to happen, a staff member can directly put it in the unlikely sections.

Possible:
This suggestion has a possibility to be implemented.

Unlikely:
Suggestions that are unlikely to happen. If a suggestion has been sorted into possible, it can still be sorted again into here after a higher up staff member reads it.

Accepted:
Suggestions that are going to be implemented or will have the highest chance of being implemented. Note: if a thread has been sorted here it will be locked until further notice by the management team.

Before I finish up the thread. I would like to say that please tell me anything that will make this suggestion better. Also, please do constructive criticism. There is no point in saying that you don't like the thread without a reason.

Thanks,
Luzario

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I definitely support this suggestion. Please add it to the possible or accepted section, thx.

Reactions: Luzario

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Suggestions*
I was reading @SanCookie 's thread** that said that Cubecraft should implement more of the suggestions on the forums. Johncoles replied to it saying that they do read the suggestions. But most of them don't need a reply. Here's the quote:

When I read this I remembered a thread made by @MagnificentSpam. It was to implement separate suggestions into categories. This thread didn't get much attention, so I wanted to bring it up again as it would be very useful. I also added a little twist to it.

Read:
This suggestion has been read by a staff member. Note: if a suggestion is unlikely to happen, a staff member can directly put it in the unlikely sections.

Possible:

Unlikely:
Suggestions that are unlikely to happen. If a suggestion has been sorted into possible, it can still be sorted again into here after a higher up staff member reads it.

Accepted:
Suggestions that are going to be implemented or will have the highest chance of being implemented. Note: if a thread has been sorted here it will be locked until further notice by the management team.

Before I finish up the thread. I would like to say that please tell me anything that will make this suggestion better. Also, please do constructive criticism. There is no point in saying that you don't like the thread without a reason.

Thanks,
Luzario
I agree with all of this, let's this gets implemented. It would be much better to know if your suggestion is going to be implemented or no, to know if you still need to work on it or no.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Suggestions*

Read:

Possible:

Unlikely:

Accepted:

Thanks,
Luzario
So you mean threads will be moved to a section to show its status? Sounds kind of cool!
+1

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
It would be cool if the cubecraft team could vote If the suggestion is cool or not.

Maybe next to the thread it said “4 moderators voted this thread for ‘possible’”

:cube_light:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello there,

Today, we implemented two new forum tags to the suggestions forum: “Implemented” and “Escalated”. An “Implemented” prefix will be added when a suggestion, both forums and server suggestions, have been added. This does not mean all of your suggestions have been added though, maybe a few. :D
An “Escalated” prefix will be added when a suggestion has been discussed internally with the staff team - however this does not mean that management will respond. But in most cases, they have seen it. Hopefully this clears up some things.

Thanks for suggestion!

- Implemented, and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom