Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WZ1521

Aug 12, 2017
I think there should be a hardcore mode in tower defense. It should have half the income, or the mobs and buildings should cost double the price. It will be fun because you will have to use your money wisely and play smart. Thank you for reading my suggestion!

Reactions: Abeer Khan

Abeer Khan

Aug 23, 2016
WZ1521 I think that is a great idea but although people will be outraged. I think this due to the fact that people have hated hard minerware

WZ1521

Aug 12, 2017
We already have a hardcore mode
True, but there is not a hardcore mode for tower defense. Some/Many people like hardcore egg wars, including me. I would like to see how a hardcore mode for tower defense would pan out.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We already have a hardcore mode
True, but there is not a hardcore mode for tower defense. Some/Many people like hardcore egg wars, including me. I would like to see how a hardcore mode for tower defense would pan out.
@Power Ranger is absolutely right.
An update of Tower Defence has been released yesterday and that includes a Hardcore mode.
Here's a link to the news thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/colossal-tower-defence-update.195252/.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom