Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LBHCAFC

Jun 5, 2023
Minecraft Cube Craft Server Suggestions/Ideas:

BATTLE ARENA

- Spawn Locations *Let Us Favourite Our Favourite Location For Each Map So It Will At The Top Of The List*

Let us reorganise where we want to respawn. I hate scrolling down the list most of the time I want to spawn in the same spot as before.

- Hotbar Quick Join A Game (Every Game Mode)
Let us join a lobby without going through a portal. Give us an item on the hotbar so we can go straight into a game. (You could even make this a rank perk)

- New Kits *Sky Wars/Battle Arena*
You could give rank players a different selection of kits compared to the free players. (Again you could make this a rank perk)

RANKS

- One Price For All
Give one price for all of the ranks so we can get to level 30 quicker and make it cheaper. I own two ranks Sky Wars & Battle Arena but it's way to much to afford them all. Is there a way to get to level 30 without buying them all?

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
- Spawn Locations *Let Us Favourite Our Favourite Location For Each Map So It Will At The Top Of The List*
Let us reorganise where we want to respawn. I hate scrolling down the list most of the time I want to spawn in the same spot as before.

Let us join a lobby without going through a portal. Give us an item on the hotbar so we can go straight into a game. (You could even make this a rank perk)
Agree
You could give rank players a different selection of kits compared to the free players. (Again you could make this a rank perk)

RANKS

- One Price For All
Give one price for all of the ranks so we can get to level 30 quicker and make it cheaper. I own two ranks Sky Wars & Battle Arena but it's way to much to afford them all. Is there a way to get to level 30 without buying them all?
Disagree

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

LBHCAFC

Jun 5, 2023
i agree with everything except for giving ranked players a different selection of kits
Thanks for viewing my post and each to their own of course I hope a couple of the selections will help the developers of the server becoming better.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Minecraft Cube Craft Server Suggestions/Ideas:

BATTLE ARENA

RANKS

- One Price For All
The first one sounds good to me, like pinning your favorite cards at skywars, eggwars etc. Could also be added to ffa.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
Top Bottom