Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I really wouldn't know how to report this to be honest. It'd be extremely easy to fake evidence if you just put an audio overlay on it to make it look like a person is saying something else. If I were you, I'd just mute the person that's trying to annoy you.

|
upload_2017-8-31_19-52-7.png

D

Deleted member 169486

Just be nice ok? This is a bullying situation. Im just trying to help me and other people that have this global issue. I just want suggestions because whenever I try to just make a friend on discord I get some creep to join my call. I just want some suggestions on how to prevent this.
Create your own discord server. PM people invites that you wanna play with.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Create your own discord server. PM people invites that you wanna play with.
I go into the cubecraft discord to chat and have random possible nice people to join. I dont just randomly invite people I see who comes. I cant randomly find nice people on the internet, do you realize how hard that is to do now?

D

Deleted member 169486

I go into the cubecraft discord to chat and have random possible nice people to join. I dont just randomly invite people I see who comes. I cant randomly find nice people on the internet, do you realize how hard that is to do now?
Then mute the people saying the creepy things?

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
So I normally sit in the random chatter or any of the english chats on the discord hoping to for someone to join and we could play something. But what normally happens is the people are weird, say i'm gay, they swear at me, they also say I live under a bridge and that I am homeless. There is also this one group of people I came by who said they would buy me diamond rank, now I thought they would try to scam me so then I told tacosbefriends and he told me that if they didn't ask for a password I should be fine. But there were many times they talked in dutch in an English channel which is the part of this rule breaking. Now is there ANY suggestions on how to lower the amount of rule breakers on the discord? Whats really ironic too is that my minecraft account was just hacked yesterday so, kind of not needed to say, but I thought it was just ironic. Anyway, suggestions on how to lower discord rule breakers?

-Hank
I saw a lot of people of this and yes, it's really annoying.
What you can do is record them and send the video to Tacosbefriends, he will deal with it then, hopefully they will be punished for it.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I saw a lot of people of this and yes, it's really annoying.
What you can do is record them and send the video to Tacosbefriends, he will deal with it then, hopefully they will get banned for it.
My idea for this.
I do report it to tacos, the problem is is how often this happens.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Before saying something here try to sort it out because you cant (imo this is message farming)

But now lets react on the thread you can always PM Discord reports to a staff member
And no, I am not message farming. I am simply just asking for ways to help with these people. If this was message farming, then why would there be a video? Why would this be such a big deal? It is not message farming because its a really dig deal, and the included fact that I get bullied and school as well, it just adds to be too much for me in one day.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
And no, I am not message farming. I am simply just asking for ways to help with these people. If this was message farming, then why would there be a video? Why would this be such a big deal? It is not message farming because its a really dig deal, and the included fact that I get bullied and school as well, it just adds to be too much for me in one day.
Dont pay attention to them. You have a problem and you are trying to fix it that is completely ok.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
I just said imo (in my opinion) I just give my opinion on your comment and In the fact that you get bullied is in real life and if you can't handle critism pherhaps you have to leave the forums or to learn and to deal with it (probably you will think ah you talk shit and you are just here to bully me idrc I havr said what I said and think about it.)

Dont pay attention to them. You have a problem and you are trying to fix it that is completely ok.
Actually it is in my opinion good to give attention to 'them' I mean if someone gives critism on you you can ask for example what am I doing wrong.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
U can see that green circle when someone speaks.
So if I recorded people speaking on Discord, removed the audio, and replaced it with random sounds to sync with the green circle, would it still be valid?
Sounds are incredibly easy to manipulate by way of editing software. It'd be extremely easy to make someone "say" something in a voice chat even though they didn't say it.

Reactions: Baploon

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I just said imo (in my opinion) I just give my opinion on your comment and In the fact that you get bullied is in real life and if you can't handle critism pherhaps you have to leave the forums or to learn and to deal with it (probably you will think ah you talk shit and you are just here to bully me idrc I havr said what I said and think about it.)

Actually it is in my opinion good to give attention to 'them' I mean if someone gives critism on you you can ask for example what am I doing wrong.
Im not bullying you, but im pretty sure swearing is against the rules on the forums

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom