Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

radhat

Feb 28, 2015
A My Little Pony map for Skywars each island can either be a character or an element(every element gets 2 islands)as for the middle i think it should be Celestia and Luna or their castle in
Canterlot

Reactions: singhgamer

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Was that really needed? You could have just liked it, just saying..
Was that comment really needed?

This comment isn't really needed either

So I'm just going to suggest we have a seasons map with each island being a season and the mid being eh.. A mixture of seasons?

Reactions: SunLord

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Was that comment really needed?

This comment isn't really needed either

So I'm just going to suggest we have a seasons map with each island being a season and the mid being eh.. A mixture of seasons?
I tried building this before I got a donor rank, but then I needed a plot for te Halloween build comp and cleared it :P

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Anyways, my idea is map Balloons. I submitted this map a while back, and it denied. I'm sure you could make it better. Make all the islands hot air balloons and make the middle a cloud

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
Have spawn eggs in the chests. hostile mobs will not attack you but your enemies. (All of these are rare in chests)
Maybe all of the spawn eggs can be thrown so that you can launch them to enemy islands for more strategy.
BASIC: Cow, Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Horse (That must mean that saddles are also found in chests)
NORMAL: Wolf, Zombie, Skeleton, Spider, Slime
OVERPOWERED: Blaze, Enderman, Wither-Skeleton
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oooh, but for Team Skywars...
BASIC: Rabbit, Bat, Squid
NORMAL: Magma-Cube, Zombie-Pigman, Silverfish (Come in groups, but still rare)
OVERPOWERED: Ghast, Blaze, Guardian (Only if server switches to 1.8)

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Have spawn eggs in the chests. hostile mobs will not attack you but your enemies. (All of these are rare in chests)
Maybe all of the spawn eggs can be thrown so that you can launch them to enemy islands for more strategy.
BASIC: Cow, Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Horse (That must mean that saddles are also found in chests)
NORMAL: Wolf, Zombie, Skeleton, Spider, Slime
OVERPOWERED: Blaze, Enderman, Wither-Skeleton
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oooh, but for Team Skywars...
BASIC: Rabbit, Bat, Squid
NORMAL: Magma-Cube, Zombie-Pigman, Silverfish (Come in groups, but still rare)
OVERPOWERED: Ghast, Blaze, Guardian (Only if server switches to 1.8)

... Lol, this is skywars map suggestions, what is this?

Rororoyourboat

Forum Expert
Mar 3, 2015
Maybe like a sport themed one, cat themed one for them cat lovers out there :). Idk just giving some ideas.

sanje

Mar 22, 2015
ive seen some very good sky wars maps before on other servers and i found the funest ones were the OP games and the pvp maps such as a football stadium and volacano island but a map idea ideal for people like me who love sky wars would be something like an type of star wars map with the deathstar or melenium falcon in the middle or a star destroyer in the middle and around it could be like small space ships with lazer fiering out of them pls suggest this to the owners and make this map pls ps loving the server

sanje

Mar 22, 2015
or instead of a massive star wars map because u have already made an outerspace map u could try and make for ether normal sky wars or teamed u could have a sport one a food one or mabe even an cars , an fun map witch i know ide find realy fun is an full snow island and put like an spade with an enchant ment in like every few chests and make it a spleef mad , for another fum map like an tnt map witch everything is tnt try and make 1 realy fun joke map witch people can play with friends and i know because ive searched for allllllllllllllooooooooot of servers ive never seen and spleef or tnt map and it will make the server unique than all the others, i will try and keep it coming with the ideas pls pls pls could u use one of my ideas if u like :-)

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
or instead of a massive star wars map because u have already made an outerspace map u could try and make for ether normal sky wars or teamed u could have a sport one a food one or mabe even an cars , an fun map witch i know ide find realy fun is an full snow island and put like an spade with an enchant ment in like every few chests and make it a spleef mad , for another fum map like an tnt map witch everything is tnt try and make 1 realy fun joke map witch people can play with friends and i know because ive searched for allllllllllllllooooooooot of servers ive never seen and spleef or tnt map and it will make the server unique than all the others, i will try and keep it coming with the ideas pls pls pls could u use one of my ideas if u like :)
U stole my idea!!

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
My suggestion for a Team Skywars Map is this:

A garden, located in the hills of Honshu, is home to temples, sakura trees, and beautiful ponds. The Emperor of this vast land of what some call Japan lives in the biggest temple at the center. The land is also dotted with mines, in which miners gather the only more important valuable, ores. There shall be the huts of the villagers who work under the Emporer, and the huts that the villagers own will be enough for a group of five.

One day, 45 men came to the village of Sapporo, Hokkaido. But what they found was not good enough, so on they moved to Honshu, where the Emporer lived. The group of men split up into 5 each and went to the homes and the woods of where the villagers lived, in search for the Emporer. But conflict arrived. As they were seperated, men bonded with the villagers well enough for the villagers to convince the men to fight eachother.

To summerize, I'd like a Japanese themed map with 9 islands, 5 people each, and the mid having a giant Japanese temple. And if the design is good enough, it might make for a really awesome TSW map. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom