Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CiriusLevelz

Jan 26, 2016
Ruins/Destruction

The islands can be destroyed "Mini Citys" And the middle can be a plane with a bomb., something like a war plane. What do u think? :D

CAZ_WILL199

Jan 29, 2015
Chile
twitter.com
Team Skywars.

Name:

-Ruins of Olympus.

Theme:

-Olympus, Greece

Description:
Hall is Olympo in ruins after the destruction caused by the army of Hades, the islands may be small towers in ruins and Olympus Room Middle

Greetings^^​

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
This thread is for anyone to comment ideas on themes or gameplay ideas they have for Skywars or Team Skywars maps.

I'm trying to incorporate maps that everyone will like to play and not just me..

So if you have any suggestions on the theme, or even just an idea for gameplay I'd love to hear it:p - (you have anything bad to say about a map please post it nicely here and I'll make sure I won't do that in future maps.)
Alien :

Something like the map "Space" but more detailed with some sea lanterns or something that glows in the dark.
With a giant spaceship or planet in the middle of the map and little planets as islands.
This would be awesome if you make this map with your fantasie!
:p

sofia_charms

Jun 22, 2016
I was thinking a dog map. Each individual island would be a dog house and the middle could be a dog bowl. I also think that in this map everybody should start out with a dog (tamed wolf) on a lead.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I was thinking a dog map. Each individual island would be a dog house and the middle could be a dog bowl. I also think that in this map everybody should start out with a dog (tamed wolf) on a lead.

Please don't revive old threads...

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom