• Total voters

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.03.09 PM.png

I think that commonly used commands should be shortened to more compact commands, for example,

/lobby could be shortened to /l
/f add could be shortened to /fa or /f a
/ignore add could be shortened to /ignore

etc.

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.08.04 PM.png

There should a command such as /colorcodes or any other similar phrase which will then show in your chat bar each and every color code and chat format for much easier use!
If you do not know what a chat format code is, refer to this thread.

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.12.05 PM.png

Although I selected Web as a prefix this is a in-game suggestion, sorry!

I think that spectators should receive a win if their team won, even if they were already eliminated. Why? Because that player could've worked really hard with his team to eliminate the last players or defended their base exceptionally, but right before the end gets eliminated and thus does not receive a win.

Although the first two are all small and not impactful suggestions, its these little gimmicks or tricks that make a server special and unique! I think that something, no matter how small, can make a difference!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello Drakie! thanks for your suggestion c:

I think that commonly used commands should be shortened to more compact commands, for example,

/lobby could be shortened to /l
/f add could be shortened to /fa or /f a
/ignore add could be shortened to /ignore

etc.

I don't really agree with the first 2 It's not needed to shorten commands like /f add and /lobby (you can type /hub instead and that is already shorter than /lobby)
I do agree about the /ignore command since the ''add'' in that command is not really that relevant.

There should a command such as /colorcodes or any other similar phrase which will then show in your chat bar each and every color code and chat format for much easier use!
If you do not know what a chat format code is, refer to this thread.

Yes! I agree with this part completely!
I see lots of players asking the lobby how to type in colors and what the colorcodes are. This will make it a lot more clear how to type in the colors you want C:

I think that spectators should receive a win if their team won, even if they were already eliminated. Why? Because that player could've worked really hard with his team to eliminate the last players or defended their base exceptionally, but right before the end gets eliminated and thus does not receive a win.

this is already a thing for some games as far as I know, but not for all games. You don't get the win in, for example, team survivalgames which could be very annoying when you're grinding wins (for for example) leaderboards)

I voted for option yes to 2 and yes to 3!

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really agree with the first 2 It's not needed to shorten commands like /f add and /lobby (you can type /hub instead and that is already shorter than /lobby)
I do agree about the /ignore command since the ''add'' in that command is not really that relevant.

Hey Lozora, thanks for ur opinions, really, I do appreciate them!

But, wouldn't you feel the addition of more convenient commands be faster? Or do you feel like this is too much?

Reactions: Conea64 and Lozora

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey Lozora, thanks for ur opinions, really, I do appreciate them!

But, wouldn't you feel the addition of more convenient commands be faster? Or do you feel like this is too much?

I'm glad to hear that you appreciate my comments! : )

I think that would just be too much, commands like /f add are already shortened (the whole meaning is /friend add but you're already aware of that for sure) I just don't think that they should shorten commands like /lobby (you can use /hub instead as I said above) to /l, that just doesn't seem right.

Some commands could indeed be shortened so it will be more convenient
But I just don't think that the commands you suggested are the ones that should be shortened besides from /ignore add.
Maybe you have more ideas for commands that you want to see being shortened? C:

Last edited:

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Hey, these are great ideas. Sometimes typing these things are annoying and painful. But, having short-cuts to these commands will make life easier. Also, changing the color of the text need to be changed to be more clear and easy to read and understand the key words in different color.

Reactions: Drakie❤

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm glad to hear that you appreciate my comments! : )

I think that would just be too much, commands like /f add are already shortened (the whole meaning is /friend add but you're already aware of that for sure) I just don't think that they should shorten commands like /lobby (you can use /hub instead as I said above) to /l, that just doesn't seem right.

Some commands could indeed be shortened so it will be more convenient
But I just don't think that the commands you suggested are the ones that should be shortened besides from /ignore add.
Maybe you have more ideas for commands that you want to see being shortened? C:

Okay! Here are some commands that I can think of right now, and some new ones that could possibly be added?

Any gamemode:
/playagain now ~ /pa ~ auto play again command

auto vote possibly?

/autovote (gamemode) (votes)
e.g.
/autovote Skywars on
"Please type in chat what would you like to vote"
"Overpowered - No Throwables - Sunset"

Anywhere:
/leave, /hub, /lobby ~ /l
/ignore add ~ /ignore, /block
/friend add ~ /f (name)
/party add ~ /p (name)
/p setowner ~ /promote

Lobby:
/play (game) (teams/solo) (map, if player is ranked)
/parkour - teleports player to parkour
/vj - teleports player to vortex jump
/hide - hides all players except friends and party
/hide all - hides all players
/show - shows friends and party
/show all - shows all players
/check (name) - checks if player is vanished (possibly?)
/fishing
/relic hunt, /rh
/f online - shows online friends(and if they are vanished maybe?)

Reactions: Technosword

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Great suggestions, my favorite is /l it’s such a pain to type /hub, I’ve even used Badlion to create a shortcut for it, because it’s so annoying. +3

Reactions: Drakie❤
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom