Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 25, 2020
me and my friends love playing the new bridges game mode but we think you shoul'nt be able to place blocks over the pit. and for capture the flag iron ore should be removed since it makes the game unenjoyable is people on the enemy team get full iron. maybe a different CTF mode can be added where you only get the normal leather and stone stuff. thanks for reading and your server is great. keep up the good work

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
but we think you shouldn't be able to place blocks over the pit
Nah, Placing it over the pit and so it is needed defence. Making it possible to be on the defensive side

and for capture the flag iron ore should be removed since it makes the game unenjoyable is people on the enemy team get full iron.
No... Thats strategy. It lets there be more options than going full on offensive.

Having defensive strategies is a good thing making it so if your skills lean more defensive, your allowed to have some strength within the minigame

Reactions: FiredMercury21

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
think you shouldn't be able to place blocks over the pit.
I agree with this. It seems to me like it is too defensive of a strategy which does not improve the dynamic of games. There is no nuance to it; it is just piling as much as you can on top of the pit.

It is a very centralizing strategy as well since there is not repercussion to using it. In CTF, having a large flag defense made it harder to return you own flag, but in brigdes, your pit defense does not affect your team's ability to score.

Also, the game is defined by the bridge - it is literally the name of the game. Therefore, it would seem that the strategy should be to place and break blocks on the bridge which aid your team in getting to the other side but hinder your opponents, instead of focusing on throwing people at a mound of blocks and hoping some squeak through.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
Top Bottom