Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hi! I’ve had some ideas that I’d like to share today 🙂

1. In each lobby there should there should be a section showing the leaderboards. (EX. I’m eggwars lobby there should be a place where it shows the leaderboards without having to go into your profile. Basically like hypixel)

2. it would be cool if you could add PvP game mode or just a way to /duel and be able to 1v1 someone

3. CubeCraft should host official tournaments. It would be fun for all players because they would be able to partake in the tournament and have fun!

4. There used to be an option to check leaderboards on the cubecraft website. I suggest that we should add them back because they were so useful

5. It would also be cool to have custom ranks based on where you place on leaderboards.
Ex. If you skywars top 10, then the rank would be [SW Solo Top 10]

That’s all I have for now, please let me know what you all think!

Last edited:

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
1. Lobby leaderboards: this has been asked before and I still would like to see this be added to give more credits to the top players.

2. Duels: this also has been suggested before: here and here.

3. Tournaments: there are already tournament held on java so it would be nice if there were some tournaments on bedrock to.

4. online leaderboards: I agree the way that you need to look at the leaderboards right now is a little difficult. I think they are reworking the leaderboard website and would like to see it return.

5. leaderboard prefix: sorry but I don't like this idea. I would like to see some special things for the top players but not prefixes. maybe a special pet or trail.

Thanks for the good suggestion. :)

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hi there
1. Lobby leaderboards: this has been asked before and I still would like to see this be added to give more credits to the top players.

2. Duels: this also has been suggested before: here and here.

3. Tournaments: there are already tournament held on java so it would be nice if there were some tournaments on bedrock to.

4. online leaderboards: I agree the way that you need to look at the leaderboards right now is a little difficult. I think they are reworking the leaderboard website and would like to see it return.

5. leaderboard prefix: sorry but I don't like this idea. I would like to see some special things for the top players but not prefixes. maybe a special pet or trail.

Thanks for the good suggestion. :)
I like your feedback, thank you!

Jun 17, 2020
United States

1. In each lobby there should there should be a section showing the leaderboards. (EX. I’m eggwars lobby there should be a place where it shows the leaderboards without having to go into your profile. Basically like hypixel)

2. it would be cool if you could add PvP game mode or just a way to /duel and be able to 1v1 someone

3. CubeCraft should host official tournaments. It would be fun for all players because they would be able to partake in the tournament and have fun!

4. There used to be an option to check leaderboards on the cubecraft website. I suggest that we should add them back because they were so useful

5. It would also be cool to have custom ranks based on where you place on leaderboards.
Ex. If you skywars top 10, then the rank would be [SW Top 10]

the leaderboards in lobbys would be amazing, id love that personally

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL

Ex. If you skywars top 10, then the rank would be [SW Top 10]

I like all these except number 5, since their are multiple leaderboards for one game, so your rank would be something like "SW Solo Top 10" or "EW Duos Top 10" and thats kinda unneeded.

Like someone else said i think a pet or a trail is good enough for something like that.

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
I like all these except number 5, since their are multiple leaderboards for one game, so your rank would be something like "SW Solo Top 10" or "EW Duos Top 10" and thats kinda unneeded.

Like someone else said i think a pet or a trail is good enough for something like that.
Yeah I meant that but I didn’t explain it, sry

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Totally agree (no bias on my part - none at all). The leaderboards are really unintuitive to access for new players, and even players who know where they are still have to go through a few menus. Making them easier to access both in and outside the server would be really helpful.

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
1. I like this idea with that section showing the leaderboards ETC.

2. This is already suggested but nice idea.

3. Wow! Insane suggestion but i guess the server is to big for a ''tournament'' My opinion''.

4. For me its not a big deal tbh, Maybe for a lot of players its better to add it back.

5. Sorry I'd say no on this idea, Its not fair to other players without a place in the leaderboard. Maybe a minature or something?

Good suggestions :)

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
1. I like this idea with that section showing the leaderboards ETC.

2. This is already suggested but nice idea.

3. Wow! Insane suggestion but i guess the server is to big for a ''tournament'' My opinion''.

4. For me its not a big deal tbh, Maybe for a lot of players its better to add it back.

5. Sorry I'd say no on this idea, Its not fair to other players without a place in the leaderboard. Maybe a minature or something?

Good suggestions :)
for number 5, i'd say it is fair. Nobody will want to go for leaderboards if they don't see a prize to earn. Sure, a lot of people still grind for leaderboards, but this will give people more of an incentive to grind for it, making games a bit more challenging and more fun. also, for #3 the server only gets like 20K-30K people on bedrock, so a tournament isn't impossible, on Java, Hypixel gets 90K-100K and they hold tournaments fine

Reactions: Fexiny
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom