• Some of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
I think golden apples, god apples and shields are overprice.

Shields should be 50 in normal, 25 in OP. All shields can do is to block arrows. that is not too much.

Golden apples should be 20 in normal, and I think OP shop should add them. The price is 15. Golden apples don't do too much. they only health up 8 health, and you can attack them while eating.

God apples should be 50 in OP.

I think shop should add some tipped arrows, like slowness arrows and weakness arrows.
Slowness arrows and weakness arrows should be 10 in normal and 5 in OP.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Shields can pretty much make the archer kit completely useless. If it isn't overpriced, then everyone will have shields, but no one will be archer or buy a bow from the shop.

Golden Apples give you ridiculous amounts of regeneration - and especially if you're playing 1.9 PvP, where the fights are ridiculously long, it will just add onto that.

God apples are even better than golden apples, and to be honest, it should be worth a large amount of points as it is too overpowered.

I like the idea for tipped arrows though! :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom