Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nusacoo

Jun 13, 2023
Hello
I would suggest change the anticheat on cubecraft or maybe mods to become more active because the situation in Battle Arena is incredible there are so many cheaters that have illegal modifications and are not checked at all! Daily I see more than 3 flying cheaters in a FFA Map and atleast one that has an illegal mod such as reach, hitbox etc.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello
I would suggest change the anticheat on cubecraft or maybe mods to become more active because the situation in Battle Arena is incredible there are so many cheaters that have illegal modifications and are not checked at all! Daily I see more than 3 flying cheaters in a FFA Map and atleast one that has an illegal mod such as reach, hitbox etc.
The mods work very hard as they currently do :) and the anti-cheat is getting improved often its just harder with no specific anti-cheat developer that can do it. The best thing you can do is to report players that you find are cheating :)

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
As Salty mentioned already, the current moderation team members already work really hard on keeping up with all forums and in-game reports. Unfortunately, none of them can be online at all times. They’re volunteers who still have things like school, work, sleep and the alike to do with timezones on top of all that. Thankfully, the team is constantly looking for more staff members by means of the Helper applications being open.

As Salty also mentioned, there is currently no specific anti-cheat developer. As they are currently putting a lot of effort in the upcoming 1.19 update, there is barely any room for development progress on the other projects, which includes the anti-cheat. Even if they did focus very hard on further developing the anti-cheat, the 1.19 update would likely break things again anyway, so all the hard work would go to waste. After the update, they can start focusing on other projects - like the anti-cheat - again. All they’re asking for is patience.

For the time being, you can report rulebreakers at cbecrft.net/bedrockreports or use /sr in-game.

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
Hello
they working for improving everyday the server, obviously CubeCraft need a hand from the community that helps the staff by sending video evidence of peoples who violate the rules!

Reactions: nusacoo
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom