Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fabioblyk12

Mar 18, 2020
Greece
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,
I have been playing cubecraft for a long time but something is missing and i think a lot of people want that too. I suggest that you should add 1v1 and 2v2 in skywars, eggwars, block wars and all the pvp modes so people can have more fun. i think that all the community will love and appreciate that.

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
i kinda see what you are thinking about
a 1v1/2v2 mode isn't much of a bad idea, would basically be eggwars/skywars but 1v12v2
the games would need to be faster, and the maps could be smaller versions of already existing maps
so yes, i think adding this skywars/eggwars 1v1 mode to a duels mode would be cool!

Reactions: Fabioblyk12

Fabioblyk12

Mar 18, 2020
Greece
Pronouns
He/Him
i kinda see what you are thinking about
a 1v1/2v2 mode isn't much of a bad idea, would basically be eggwars/skywars but 1v12v2
the games would need to be faster, and the maps could be smaller versions of already existing maps
so yes, i think adding this skywars/eggwars 1v1 mode to a duels mode would be cool!
thank you for agreeing

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft already has a huge amount of duels, many of which players don't like. For example, I literally feel sick from a duel with bows. Now imagine what will happen when players without Battle Arena Rank play these same duels, where there are EVEN more of them, and not everyone may like them, because they are unusual. Again, I will give an example on myself: I go to duels to improve my PvP skill, and if EW/BW/SW etc. duel, how can I improve the same skill? Most often, people just want to “beat” each other, and not build huge bridges or buildings or get mad because they got an unusual duel in a random choice of the Duel type. I think the modes would make sense if they were related to the usual EW/BW/SW etc. modes, but in Battle Arena they are definitely superfluous

Reactions: Fabioblyk12

Fabioblyk12

Mar 18, 2020
Greece
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft already has a huge amount of duels, many of which players don't like. For example, I literally feel sick from a duel with bows. Now imagine what will happen when players without Battle Arena Rank play these same duels, where there are EVEN more of them, and not everyone may like them, because they are unusual. Again, I will give an example on myself: I go to duels to improve my PvP skill, and if EW/BW/SW etc. duel, how can I improve the same skill? Most often, people just want to “beat” each other, and not build huge bridges or buildings or get mad because they got an unusual duel in a random choice of the Duel type. I think the modes would make sense if they were related to the usual EW/BW/SW etc. modes, but in Battle Arena they are definitely superfluous
you can improve your movements skills and also pvp skills . Also you can improve your reaction time and your speed like building fast, fighting efficiently with the different circumstances there will be , but if you dont like those things then just ignore this post.Thats all <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Top Bottom