Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
I get what you are saying, some people may be rude and u think it should be punishable, but I think that would be just so many useless restrictions, just evade those comments and just dont care about them.

hxgx

Novice Member
May 24, 2018
Spain
I understand what you are saying but it's basically the same as being toxic. It's not punishable but if you keep acting toxic over and over you might end up with a mute. Also I find it useless and time-wasting to keep warning people just for one negative message while you can just ignore them.

Reactions: khco and Joe🍩

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Toxicity can't be a rule and it won't be a rule, because it really comes to a person whether they think its offensive to them or not. Staff can't judge that for other people, nor can anyone. Hate speech on the other side is pretty clear. Stating that your mom is certain things or that I should commit horrible acts, that is already punishable. The difference between the two is already pretty clear: One is general and really offensive, the other is specific (sometimes targetted (which is another story)) and mostly annoying. :disagree: for me

• Agree
Reactions: hxgx and khco
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters